BAG LOOKS GREAT ON MY FLHTP WITH SOLO SEAT. THIS BAG EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS. THE MOUNTING HARDWARE IS INCLUDED AND HAS MANY CONFIGURATIONS. I DID HAVE TO MODIFY THE CONFIGURATION SLIGHTLY FOR MY TASTE. THE SIDE POCKETS ARE DEEP AND EASY TO ACCESS. MY BAG CURRENTLY CONTAINS RAIN GEAR AND SMALL AMOUNT OF TOOLS, STILL HAS PLENTY OF ROOM FREEING UP MY SADDLEBAGS. I USUALLY DO NOT WRITE REVIEWS BUT THIS BAG IS WORTH MY TIME. AS FAR AS JAFRUM, THE ITEM WAS RECEIVED WITHIN 4 DAYS OF ORDERING, I HAVE BEEN SATISFIED WITH JAFRUMS SERVICE.
Saddlemen EXR1000 Drifter Roll Bag.
Saddlemen EXR1000 Drifter Roll Bag Features
- Versatile roll bag comes with "Versa-Mount" under-seat yoke and harness mounting system that allows the bag to be mounted in seconds to most luggage racks, handlebars, back seats or sissy bars, and directly clips into most Saddlemen touring bags as well
- Bags feature fully rigid construction that looks great empty or full
- Bags features fully rigid construction that looks great empty or full
- Beautiful leather-grained Saddlehyde construction matches most seat and saddlebags for a coordinated look
- Install on top of any Saddlemen SaddleStow sissy bar bag
- Top carry handle and shoulder strap included for easy toting off bike
- Attach to almost any bike in seconds; no sissy bar or rack necessary
- Adjustable straps feature chromed, spring-loaded hooks that can be attached to many types of luggage
- Can mount to many different styles of handlebars
- Matching luggage and seats available
Saddlemen EXR1000 Drifter Roll Bag Dimensions:
14" x 8.5" x 8.5" (1,000 cubic inches cargo capacity)
Saddlemen EXR1000 Drifter Roll Bag Mounting Instructions
Roll Bags are generally fitted to the main luggage for additional storage space. However, they can be used as stand-alone bags and can be easily mounted to the existing sissy bar or luggage rack. This is accomplished with quick-release straps included with the roll bag.
Most Helpful Reviews :
Great Buy for the price. You get plenty of straps so with some adjustment the bag sits pretty secure on the bike plus it looks great. The only downside is that I had to rearrange the straps to suit my needs another words the instructions with the bag didn't apply.
OMG!!!!! Hallelulia!!!! I cant believe my eyes. I have found my soul bag! when people see my bike, they usually stare at it. But when I put this bag, this awsome roll bag on the rear rack, I had them chasing after me, running with tears in their eyes and open arms yelling.....ROLL BAG! ROLL BAG. I have finally found the reason to ride my Harley... I am so thankfull.. GOD BLESS THE DRIFTER!