Worked perfect! I'll being using this for years to come. Took a 7 day trip and no complaints.
Saddlemen S2200E Expandable Sissy Bar Bag.
Saddlemen S2200E Sissy Bar Bag Features
- Conveniently sized for just about any trip; expandable to carry all your gear
- Fully adjustable sissy bar mounting system goes on in seconds over any size and style sissy bar pad; once adjusted for your size pad, you never need to adjust it again
- Constructed of UV-, water- and weather-resistant 1200-denier SaddleTuff and durable, maintenance-free SaddleHyde panels
- Rigid construction holds bag shape even when empty
- Top carry handle, backpack straps and shoulder strap for easy toting off bike
- Fold-down duffle bag included for extra capacity; attaches to S2200E's top cargo straps, which can also be used to tie down a jacket, rain gear, etc.
- Five weather-resistant external pockets
- Top pocket office organizer and lockable zipper pulls
Saddlemen S2200E Sissy Bar Bag Dimensions:
15" W x 18" H x 8" D; expands to 18.5" W; measures 2,200 cubic inches
Universal Sissy Bar Mounting System
- Saddlemen's Universal Mounting System allows each Saddle Stow bag to be installed on just about any sissy bar, backrest or luggage rack.
- This bag will install on any sissy bar pad using our fully-adjustable mounting system. Once adjusted for your bike, the mounting system allows the bag to come on and off in seconds using only two quick-disconnect straps.
Most Helpful Reviews :
Ordered this bag and wasn't sure what we were going to get. It is terrific and will certainly give us enough space for our overnight travel. Directions were a little hard to understand, but got it hooked up in no time. Love this purchase
This bag is a great value. Plenty of storage and easy access.
I'm pleased with the quality of the construction and the roominess of the bag. Zippers work well; the adjustability of the mounting allows for securely fastening it to the bike; and, the interior compartments help organize things.. I only wish it had a top handle that allowed it to be easily carried when off the bike.