I really like. It's easy to install. Holds lots. Only problem is that when you have lots in it, it's very heavy. Would be better with wheels on bottom.
Saddlemen S3500S Deluxe Studs Sissy Bar Bag.
Saddlemen S3500S Studs Sissy Bar Bag Features
- Big, full side openings allow easy access to bag contents while bag is still mounted on bike
- ully adjustable sissy bar mounting system goes on in seconds over any size and style sissy bar pad; once adjusted for your size pad, you never need to adjust it again
- Constructed of UV-, water-and weather-resistant 1200-denier SaddlerTuff and leather-like, maintence-free SaddleHyde panels
- Rigid construction holds bag shape even when empty
- R850 roll bag included for extra cargo capacity; top cargo straps mount included roll bag or strap on jacket, rain gear, etc., and its separate mounting system allows independent installation on rack, seat or sissy bar
- Top pocket office organizer and lockable zipper pulls
- Built-in pocket with raincover
- Match Desperado styling of other Saddlemen products
- Comes with 1/2" chrome studs
Saddlemen S3500S Studs Sissy Bar Bag Dimensions:
16" W x 22" H x 11" D; measures 3,500 cubic inches
Most Helpful Reviews :
I LOVE this bag! It is rugged, great in all weather, extremely versatile. I can put both my full faced helmet and my husband's half face helmet inside large compartment. The multiple compartments mean I can organize and find everything quickly. If you travel and pack it to the max, it will get heavy but that is the only draw back. Since I don't take it off my bike anyway, it's great. As for on and off installation, I do it myself in less than a minute. EXTREMELY happy with this bag! Well worth the cost. Mine is now 3 years old and still looks brand new.
Holds a lot, and holds up well, been to both coast and back to the Midwest, with 25000 miles on it still looks brand new
This is a Great looking bag. Has a huge amount of room, easy to access, Looks Great on any Motorcycle. Would defintely recommend for traveling on your bike!
Nice bag for the money, well made, pleanty of room for all you need to take on a long trip or a short getaway. Would be nice to have wheels to carry into motel.