Received this luggage very quickly, look like good quality. Plenty of room and pockets. Like the way you can adjust for different size sissy bar pads. Will get the real test of these bags when I make my cross country trip in May!!!
Saddlemen FTB2500/FTB3600 Sport Sissy Bar Combo Bag.
Saddlemen FTB2500/FTB3600 Sissy Bar Combo Bag Features
- The latest group of motorcycle luggage from Saddlemen; the FTB line features a bold, yet sporty look with an array of vital features bundled with superb construction and class-leading value pricing
- Sissy bar bag mounting is simple and quick, using Saddlemen’s adjustable backrest sleeve that conforms to the width of your sissy bar or pad,and its shape or taper
- Mounting is secure, when using a Sissy bar bag or just a rack or seat, with the four hold-down straps included with each bag
- FTB2500 and FTB3600 have the same knife-sharp styling and organizing features as the smaller bags, but with more capacity
- Mid-size side compartments easily hold extra cargo
- Each bag includes a specialized top storage bag that clips on and off in seconds
- Equipped with the same highly functional gull-wing style access flaps as our Sport Trunk and Rack Bag, these top bags expand your cargo capacity by a huge margin
- If the weather gets wet, use the supplied high-visibility, light-reflective rain cover to protect the bag and its contents
- FTB2500 dimensions: (Main bag) 16” W x 151/2” H x 101/2” D; (Top bag) 16” W x 41/2” H x 91/2” D; capacity 20 lb.
- FTB3600 dimensions: (Main bag) 20” W x 21” H x 111/2” D; (Top bag) 16” W x 41/2” H x 91/2” D; capacity 25 lb.
Saddlemen FTB2500/FTB3600 Sissy Bar Combo Bag Dimensions:
FTB2500 (Medium) : (Main bag) 16” W x 151/2” H x 101/2” D; (Top bag) 16” W x 41/2” H x 91/2” D; capacity 20 lb.
FTB3600 (Large) : (Main bag) 20” W x 21” H x 111/2” D; (Top bag) 16” W x 41/2” H x 91/2” D; capacity 25 lb.
Universal Sissy Bar Mounting System
- Saddlemen's Universal Mounting System allows each Saddle Stow bag to be installed on just about any sissy bar, backrest or luggage rack.
- This bag will install on any sissy bar pad using our fully-adjustable mounting system. Once adjusted for your bike, the mounting system allows the bag to come on and off in seconds using only two quick-disconnect straps.
Saddlemen FTB2500/FTB3600 Sissy Bar Combo Bag Installation Instructions
|Your Saddlemen FTB Sissybar Bag has been designed to be mounted on a variety of motorcycles using the a sissy bar mounting strap system. You (or your professional motorcycle technician) will need to determine the best mounting configuration for your motorcycle or scooter.|
|OPTION: Saddlemen’s Versa Mount seat harness accessory (PN 3550-0117) allows you to attach the bag to the motorcycle’s seat if the vehicle is not equipped with a rear rack or sissy bar.|
|Your bag’s adjustable rod mounting strap system creates a sleeve 1 that will allow you to slip the bag over your motorcycle’s sissy bar. In most applications, the bag is commonly mounted behind the sissy bar where it can rest on a rear rack. You then use two or more of the supplied hold-down straps (four are supplied with your FTB Sissybar Bag) to secure your bag to the vehicle.|
|IMPORTANT: It is essential that you attach the supplied hold-down straps 2 that clip to the bag’s D-rings 3 so the luggage will be held securely to the motorcycle. solid mounting points on the motorcycle. Proper use of these hold-down straps is essential in order for the bag to stay attached to the motorcycle during rough riding conditions.|
|The default size of the bag’s inner mounting strap matches the width of most Harley- DavidsonTM sissy bars equipped with a back rest pad. For these types of sissy bars, lift the retention flaps 4, pull out the two plastic mounting rods 5, remove the outer mounting strap cover 6, and expose and use just the inner mounting strap 7.|
|NOTE: To adjust the inner mounting strap size and shape to other sissy bars, review the instructions below and on the following page.|
SISSYBAR BAG MOUNTING STRAP ADJUSTMENT:
|Your FTB Sissybar bag has upper and lower loops 1 to hold the rods 2 so you can adjust how the mounting strap 4 will fit onto your motorcycle’s sissy bar and pad.|
|IMPORTANT: Make sure the rods 2 are inserted into both the upper and lower 1 loops on the bag when you are adjusting the size of the mounting strap 4. After putting a rod into both the upper and lower loops and the mounting strap loop, make sure the rod retention flap 3 is pressed down, to full engage the hook & loop fasteners. The hold-down straps attach to the D-rings 5 located on sides of the bag.|
|VERY WIDE SISSY BAR MOUNTING SUGGESTION: To set the mounting strap for the widest sissybar, lift the retention flaps 1, pull out the two plastic mounting rods and so the mounting strap 2 will be as wide as possible.|
WIDE SISSY BAR MOUNTING SUGGESTION:
|Set the rods 1 through the outer loops 2 and 3 on the back of the pack and the mounting strap 4 to create a sleeve that snugly fits around a wide sissy bar and pad.|
NARROW SISSY BAR MOUNTING SUGGESTION:
|Set the rods 1 through the inner loops 2 and 3 on the back of the bag and the mounting strap 4 to create a sleeve that snugly fits around a narrow sissy bar and pad.|
TAPERED SISSY BAR MOUNTING SUGGESTION:
|To set the shape of the mounting strap sleeve to fit a tapered or an angled sissy bar, set the rods 1 through the inner loops 2 and the outer loops 3 on the back of the bag and the mounting strap 4 to create a triangular sleeve that matches your sissy bar and pad.|
|IMPORTANT REMINDER: Make sure the rods 1 are inserted into both the upper 2 and lower 3 loops on the bag when you are adjusting the size of the mounting strap 4. After putting a rod into both the upper and lower loops and the mounting strap loop, make sure the rod retention flap 5 is pressed down, to full engage the hook & loop fasteners.|
|INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (Sport Trunk Rack Bag): Your Saddlemen FTB Sissybar Bag has been designed to be mounted to most trunk racks (like the accessory racks installed on Gold Wing or H-D models with Tour Packs).|
|Separate the hook & loop material on the mounting strap loops that are installed at the base of the bag. put each side of the mounting loop 1 around the tubular section of the rack 2 and press the material together firmly.|
|IMPORTANT: To ensure secure mounting, you may have to adjust the position and tightness of the mounting loops several times as you attach the bag to the rack. After each adjustment, press on the sides of the bag and carefully lift up to verify that it is securely mounted to the rack.|
|Carefully place the rain cover over the bag so the cinching cord is around the base of the luggage. Once the cover is in place, cinch it tight at the base by pulling on the cord 1 and locking it in place with the barrel-shaped cord lock 2.|
|IMPORTANT: Take extra care when installing the rain cover so it will not come loose or interfere with the motorcycle’s controls, suspension, wheels or other components. Do not operate your motorcycle unless you are certain the rain cover is properly secured.|