Saddlemen FTB3300 Sport Trunk & Rack Bag
List Price: $126.00
Sale Price: $113.40 $126.00
You save: $13 (10%)
Saddlemen FTB3300 Sport Trunk & Rack Bag.
Saddlemen Sport Trunk & Rack Bag Features
- Gull-wing top flaps have 270-degree perimeter zippers that open large for easy loading and unpacking of the two large main compartments.
- Two additional side compartments also open from the top with half-perimeter zippers to keep mid-sized cargo handy.
- Long front and rear edge compartments with inner mesh zippered pockets so you can segregate your belongings, yet visually find them fast.
- Six outer-edge mounting hoops with ultra-strong hook & loop materials mounts the bag securely to your top rack.
- Two additional, front-mounted retention straps with cinching buckles add more mounting security by controlling forward-and-aft movement of the bag once its mounted.
- Semi-rigid luggage shell maintains its shape regardless of cargo load, yet is lightweight to reduce the impact on your motorcycle.
- Rugged 1200-denier SaddleTuff TM fabric cover construction which also includes matte finish, marine-grade vinyl accent panels and stylish black-chrome emblems.
- Marine-grade materials and stitching holds up the elements to give you decades of sound use.
- Strong, nylon meshing zipper teeth with chrome sliders equipped with large pulls for easy use with a gloved hand.
- High visibility, reflective rain cover with locking cinch cord included.
- Items included : FTB3300 Sport Trunk & Rack Bag Main bag-1 Rain Cover-1
Saddlemen Sport Trunk & Rack Bag Dimensions:22.5 W x 9 H x 12" D (57.15 W x 22.86 H x 30.48cm H) - Bag excluding pockets 26 W x 9 H x 15" D (66.04 W x 22.86 H x 38.1cm H) - Bag including pockets
Saddlemen Sport Trunk & Rack Bag Mounting Instructions
Trunk bags are generally mounted to an existing luggage rack that is attached to the motorcycle. Quick-release or D-rings are generally attached to straps for securing to the rack.