Saddlemen SSR1900 Universal Bike Bag.
Saddlemen SSR1900 Universal Bike Bag Features
- Convenient size, full of features, easy mounting and incredible value
- Rugged, fully rigid construction holds bag shape even when empty
- Fully adjustable mounting system includes two adjustable-length hooked bungees; mount onto sissy bar, luggage rack or back seat
- Zip/hook-and-loop wide top opening with gusseted zip front
- Top carry handle and backpack/shoulder strap for easy toting off bike
- Lockable zipper pulls
- Features three exterior zippered pockets for easy access to maps and other items
- Constructed of UV-, water- and weather-resistant 1200-denier SaddleTuff and Saddlehyde panels
Saddlemen SSR1900 Universal Bike Bag Dimensions:
16"W x 17"H x 11.5"; measures 1,900 cubic inches
Browse 2 questions and 2 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
On the SSR1900-Do the outside compartments zipper on or off? might be a way to get the width down a little!
Best Answer:No, I do not believe the side pockets come off the bag
Not counting the 3 zippered pockets on the side and front, is the inside one large compartment or is it segmented?
Best Answer:It is one large compartment. Does have some storage pockets on the inside walls.