I just put these on my Yamaha 650 and they look like they belong on the bike. I picked up 18 ears of corn at a farm stand and they fit. They look good and carry a lot :)
Saddlemen Cruisn Slant Saddlebags Throw-Over.
The Saddlemen Cruis’n Slant Saddlebags Throw-over are available in three sizes, one of which is certain to fit your needs. The large is 15.5”L x 9.5”H x 5”D. The jumbo is 17.5”L x 10.5”H x 6”D. And then there is the extra jumbo for those times when you have to haul a lot of gear and belongings. The extra jumbo measures 22”L x 10.5”H x 7”D. These are sleek, attractive bags with clean, no fuss lines. They come with a multi-adjustable yoke so you can hang them from your fender or the seat. Need your bags quickly? No worries. These bags feature a quick-release connection so you can take your bags off quickly and be on your way. And because they’re made from a combination of durable materials, including leather, marine-grade vinyl and a sturdy plastic frame, you know they will last you a long time.
Model: Cruis'n Slant
Large - 15 1/2" L x 9 1/2" H x 5" D
Jumbo -17 1/2" L x 10 1/2" H x 6" D
Extra Jumbo - 22" L x 10 1/2" H x 7" D
- Cruis'N Slant Throw-Over Saddlebags offer a smooth, clean styled saddlebags available in three sizes
- Throw-Over style includes a multi-adjustable yoke which hangs the bags from the fender or seat,and also includes a quick-release bag connection to take off bags without disturbing the yoke or seat and a rear-mounted carry handle.
- Made of a durable combination or materials including genuine leather, marine grade vinyl and a tough plastic frame
- All feature easy open lid with lockable twist-locks and supplemental hook and loop, rigid construction and genuine leather straps.
- Saddlebag support brackets recommended