Scorpion EXO-R410 Orchid Helmet.
The all new EXO-410 elevates the standard for Scorpion's entry level full face street helmet. With a newly designed advanced shell design, the ultra-lightweight SNELL approved EXO-410 comes equipped with advanced features such as the Ellip-tec® ratchet system, Everclear® face shield, Kwikwick 2® liners, a finely tuned ventilation system and the unprecedented integration of our Emergency Release System cheek pad into an entry level helmet offering. This is a high performance helmet at an unbeatable value.
Scorpion EXO-R410 Helmet Features
- Advanced Polycarbonate Shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- EverClear® No Fog Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection (Clear shield standard, free dark smoke shield included)
- Pinlock® 100% Max vision®: Pinlock® 100% Max Vision® ensures a 100% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO® 2D flat race shield w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory)
- KwikWick II® Liner Fabric: KwikWick II® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- KwikFit™: Kwikfit™ cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Quiet Neck Roll: Designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet
- Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System: Easy, Secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
- FaceShield Lock/Vent System: Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
- Emergency Release System: Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
- DOT and SNELL Approved
Scorpion EXO-R410 Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|