I just got my new helmet and it's so comfortable and I absolutely love it! It's so pretty and cool looking. I've gotten so many compliments on it already. I definitely recommend this helmet. Love, love, love it!
Scorpion EXO-500 Mariposa Helmet
List Price: $229.95
Sale Price: $127.95
You save: $102 (44%)
Scorpion EXO-500 Mariposa Helmet.
The EXO-500 has a reputation for giving the best bang for your buck utilizing such features as: KwikWick® 2 liner for extreme moisture control, AirFit® cheekpad system for a custom snug fit, drop down SpeedView® sunvisor, and Aero-Tuned Ventilation with 3 intakes vents and 6 exhaust vents for maximum breathability. The EXO-500 is the industry standard for technology and style - and priced to fit just about any budget. From the daily commuter to the seasoned touring rider, the EXO-500 is a premium helmet at an unbeatable price.
- Premium Polycarbonate shell : Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- EverClear® No Fog Faceshield : Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection
- SpeedView® SunVisor : Retractable interchangeable internal sun visor. Choose the up or down position with the flip of the switch. Features our exclusive EverClear® anti-fog coating on all surfaces.
- AirFit® Liner Inflation System : Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
- KwikWick II® Liner Fabric : KwikWick II® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- SpeedShift® Shield Quick-Change : A quick rotation of each SpeedShift® allows for easy shield changes in seconds.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation : Three intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while four exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out. Two ports in the chin bar maximize fresh air inside.
- FaceShield Lock/Vent System : Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow. See the placement of the measuring tape.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|