Hi, I just wonted to say that I bought the Scorpion EXO-C110 Helmet for my husband as a gift and he loves it, and we are completly happy with all our purchases and will be buying more products from Jafrum .
Scorpion EXO-C110 Helmet
List Price: 119.95
Sales Price: $119.95 to $129.95
Scorpion EXO-C110 Helmet
Item Code: ScorpionEXOC110Solid
Color: Matte Black, Black, Hyper Silver, White, or Wine
- The all new EXO-C110 combines subtle modern lines, an advanced ventilation system to cool the head during long rides and a new SpeedView® sun visor mechanism to provide a premium touch, all while maintaining the classic half helmet look and fit.
- Aero-tuned Ventilation System
- Low Profile Peak Visor
- Pockets for Speakers/Communication Device
- Sold with light smoke retractable facesheild, other shield options available
- Advanced Polycarbonate Shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- SpeedView® SunVisor: Retractable interchangeable internal sun visor. Choose the up or down position with the flip of the switch. Features our exclusive EverClear® anti-fog coating on all surfaces.
- KwikWick II® Liner Fabric: KwikWick II® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Meets or exceeds: DOT Approved
- Colors:Black, Matte Black, Hyper Silver, White, Wine
- Sizes:XS - 2XL
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|
Most Helpful Reviews :
great helmet, good fit and comfortable. with that said the chin strap could be positioned better, it feels like I am choking at times. if I loosen the strap it is better. the air vents should have covers to keep the rain out.
buen servicio. Empresa seria con descripcion de los productos muy detallada que no induce a la confusion. Tiempo de entrega de los productos comprados mejorable por el coste que tiene el transporte en relacion al precio del producto.
While the helmet looks good, and the ear warmers are nice, the chin strap is awkward, felt like I was getting choked and the tab made it hard to buckle, anyway, was not for me.
I like the helmet and built in sun visor. It's over outside shape was slightly larger than I expected but only slightly. I used the reference size chart and the fit is perfect. Comes with ear covers which are nice for cooler rides.
I have been using this helmet for about a month now and i am enjoying the comfort and style of it. I would highly recommend this helmet.
It's a nice helmet with retactable visor, just push up and it catches and stays up, another push and it slowy lowers to the correct position. Lightly tinted visor, Wish it was a shade darker for bright sunlight.
Lightweight, comfy, well ventilated, visor couldn't be easier to change, great helmet.
good fit, quality helmet. liked the fit and feel right off, needed this to take a southern trip and was worried about getting to hot, no problem.
Just received the EXO C-110 helmet. More bulbous profile than the half-shell helmets I've had previously, but not extreme, particularly since it has an interior visor and ventilation system. Unlike the C-100, the peak visor on the C-110 is NOT easily removable (the screws were installed with Loctite), and the C-110 did not come with an ear curtain. Nevertheless, the C-110's polycarbonate shell is super light weight and the liner is very comfortable. Virtually no drag or wind noise at high speed, and the interior sun visor does not interfere with my prescription glasses whatsoever. Totally eliminates the need for me to change to prescription sun glasses.
Browse 4 questions and 14 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
Does rain get into the vents ?
Best Answer:I have been caught in the rain and has not been a problem. I like the helmet, the visor is a nice feature. I would go up one size though, as it seems to run small.
Is it true that this model now comes in a 3xl as it used to be top size was 2xl?
Best Answer:While the helmet I purchased was a large it does appear that they indeed make and sell a 3XL. I find that even though the sizing guide suggested a medium I went with a large and was glad that I did.
Hi, Is there a longer visor available for the Scorpion EXO C110 ?
Best Answer:To my knowledge, Scorpion does not make a longer visor for this helmet.
My head size measures23 inches. should I order a MD or LG?