Air pump seems to work fine does what its supposed to do seeming mine is already tight i don't use it but i like the design Love it its silent inside the helmet i had a vega v tune before this i wish the sun visor came down a little farther and was a little darker but its so nice. does not let air or rain come in lots of ventilation i installed the sena smh10r on it as well works great!!! Sizing for me seemed to be a little tight, rode about 3000 miles with it sent first one back ordered a large and couldn't fit my head in it ordered an x large and its tight but i think the next size will be too big
Scorpion EXO 1100 Street Demon Helmet
List Price: $299.95
Sale Price: $89.95
You save: $ 210 (70 %)
Scorpion EXO 1100 Street Demon Helmet
Help us to clean out our inventory! Only select sizes available so purchase now!
Item Code: ScorpionEXO1100StreetDemon
Color: Red, Blue, Silver
- Fiberglass/Kevlar™ Matrix Shell: Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection
- AirFit® permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads
- SpeedView® an internal retractable light smoke sun visor that eases eye straininstantly in varying light conditions without changing face shields, plus an EverClear® coating on both sides for a fog free ride
- SpeedShift® quick-change shield system (patent pending): Easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less
- EverClear® no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating
- KwikWickII® moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable
- Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance
- ECE 22.05/DOT Certified
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|
Most Helpful Reviews :
I purchased a cheap helmet earlier in the summer and was looking for a mid ranged price helmet that would give me all the comforts of a high end helmet. I read tons of reviews and this is the best bang for your buck helmet you can buy! Quiet, comfortable, internal sunvisor and this graphic looks awesome in person.
Just wanted to add a sizing comment to help potential buyers out. I have a long oval type head (took me a while to figure this out). I tried the 1100 in XL and developed pressure points on my forehead and occiput after 20 mins or so of wearing this beast (happened to me with multiple HJC helmets as well). I tried to justify keeping the helmet because I loved it other than he fit: light, full of features, loved the visor, awesome price (thanks jafrum), and just felt like a qualty helmet. But after trying on a Shoei in L, and having no pressure points despite a smaller lid, decided to return the 1100, and shell out the irrational cost of a Shoei to have the proper fit for my apparently long head. It was a sad day though, because I had the realization that I will not be finding quality helmets for good prices for my head shape. If you have a rounder head than me, I would say snap this helmet up and you will not regret it.
I opened the box and found a beautiful red and black Street Demon helmet. The appearance of the helmet is stunning. Pictures do not do it justice. It is comfortable, but it is a little on the small side. Even though I got a 2x I find I have to really pull and push the helmet down on my head to get it in positions. Doesn't really feel like some of the other 2x's I have tried on. I an very pleased with the venting. It moves a lot of air except for the chin vent for some reason. Scorpion's sizing chart is very optimistic. According to their chart I should be wearing a large size helmet. However, I was unable to get a large or even XL on when I tried them on. I may be wishing I had bought the 3x now instead of the 2x. Overall, it is a great helmet. It is comfortable even though it is a little snug. The vents are effective, and I did not notice a lot of wind noise over my previous helmet. In fact the Scorpion is quieter!
I love this helmet! It's very comfortable, looks awesome and packed with features! My only complaint is that it wasn't as easy switching the face shield as it looks in the video. I had a little trouble popping it off and snapping it back into place, idk maybe it was just me. Other than that, no complaints! Great helmet, feels very high quality, love it! Highly recommended.