Scorpion EXO-R2000 Circuit Helmet
List Price: $389.95
Sale Price: $299.95
You save: $ 90 (23 %)
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Circuit Helmet
The EXO-R2000 was developed by Scorpion’s team of engineers in conjunction with Scorpion’s stable of sponsored riders in the premier MotoGP™ race circuit for real race feedback and direction over the last 2 years. It is Scorpion’s most dedicated foray to date in developing a world class race helmet designed for the most prestigious racing circuits in the world, yet built for the everyday rider.
Item Code: ScorpionEXOR2000Circuit
Color: Blue, Red, or Matte Black
Shell: TCT™ Composite Shell
Certification: SNELL M2010/ DOT
- TCT™ Composite Shell developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT™ (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers.
- 4 shell sizes to optimize weight, fitment, and comfort. The R2000 is built with 4 shell sizes and 6 EPS liners. Providing you a true MotoGP™ developed race helmet.
- EverClear® No Fog Faceshield : Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection (Clear shield standard, free dark smoke shield included)
- Pinlock® 100% Max vision® : Pinlock® 100% Max Vision® ensures a 100% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO® 2D flat race shield w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory)
- AirFit® Liner Inflation System : Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
- KwikWick 2® Liner Fabric : KwikWick 2® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Kwikfit™ cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Quiet Neck Roll : Designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet
- Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System : Easy, Secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation : Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
- FaceShield Lock/Vent System : Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet.
- Emergency Release System :Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|
The long awaited R2000 race ready full face helmet features a new super lightweight, high tech TCT shell, a new optically correct Everclear faceshield with an additional smoke shield included, and Scorpion’s Airfit pump to fit system for a laser precise fit. Scorpion engineers worked tirelessly for two years in cooperation with MotoGp riders to develop an aerodynamic, feature packed helmet that weighs just over three lbs.
The R-2000 is available in three different graphics; the Circuit, the Dispatch, and the Ion. The circuit graphic is available in three color ways; red, white, and black, this flat black and silver, and a blue, white and black option. This graphic has a very classic factory race team style, but with the linework detail associated with modern helmet graphic technology. This graphic will work great with dark colored jackets and apparel with subtle accent color…The next graphic in the lineup is the Dispatch. This graphic works exceptionally well with the lines of the R2000. The Dispatch graphic is available in five color ways, a flat black and titanium; red, white, and black; bright pink, titanium and black; this unique blue, titanium and black; and a dark blue, white and black version. The colors in these graphics are really unique. These helmet graphics are definitely going to work best with all black or white apparel, save maybe the red colorway… Lastly, we have the wild looking Ion graphic. There is a lot going on in this graphic. You have a sweeping moon burst sort of design here on the side with color fading from front to back. These large, sweeping shapes seem to sit on top of a backround design that consists of very fine lines that are travelling in different directions until they meet to form grids of lines that form different shapes. This graphic is available in three color ways; this blue, silver, and white; red, silver, and white; and a gray scale version. These graphics are loud, but they are comprised of mostly primary colors so matching them up to your favorite Scorpion apparel will be easy.