Air adjustment? I like the idea. Needed to return the L for an XL. Consider a size bigger. I've always liked the quality of Scorpion helmets. What a bargain on closeout. I got hooked on the modular flip up style some years ago. This one seems as solid and as good as others that cost considerably more. Just hoping the wind noise is less than others I've had. Comfortable with good fit. Interior visor mechanism is good. I expect this to hold up well. Check back in a year.
Scorpion EXO-900X Modular Helmet.
The EXO-900X continues the tradition of Scorpion's dynamic and multi-functional 3 in 1 TransFormerHelmet® system which can easily be worn as a full-face, an open-face or a modular helmet. The profile is sleek and aerodynamic while advanced features like the LG® Polycarbonite shell, AirFit® liner inflation system, and SpeedView® drop down sun visor and EverClear® no-fog face shield provide protection and functionality.
Scorpion EXO-900X Helmet Features
- Advanced LG Polycarbonate Shell
- SpeedView® Sun Visor: Retractable internal sun visor changes positions with the simple flip of a switch.
- Optional Peak Visor: Quickly convert to an open face helmet with the ruse of the optional peak visor and retractable SpeedView® sun Visor.
- Quick-change Shield/Visor System: Easy, secure, tool-less faceshield changes in 10 seconds or less (patnet pending). Swapping the shield or visor is quick and easy too.
- EverClear® No Fog Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection (Clear face shield standard, SpeedView® drop-down sun visor comes in dark smoke)
- AirFit® Liner Inflation System: Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
- KwikWick II® Liner Fabric: KwikWick II® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Front and rear vents for max airflow in summer, max warmth in the winter.
- FaceShield Lock/Vent System: Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
- Emergency release system
- 2 shell sizes
- DOT-218 Approved
- 5 year warranty
Scorpion EXO-900X Helmet Sizing
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow. See the placement of the measuring tape.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Just bought the Scorpion EXO-900X helmet and love it. This is a very good helmet for the price. Can be worn as a full face; or as a 3/4 helmet. Has a drop down sun visor that can be used also in the 3/4 helmet mode. The transformation between helmet styles is very quick...to pull down levers on both sides of the shield allows the chin bar/face shield to be removed. The Everclear face shield and sun-visor is guaranteed for 1 year to remain fog proof. And the coating seems to do a good job. One cold morning some moisture did want to form on the very edges of the face shield, but never in the vision section. The visor can be set at various levels of opened if you need a little more air flow...however the venting system does provide a good flow of air (I shave my head and can tell for sure if air is passing through LOL) I ordered the white helmet to match my Victory Motorcycles touring coat which is black with white shoulder panels...and the finish on the helmet is great! I also looked at the Matte Black and it is a "bad a** looking" helmet. I don't think you can beat this helmet for less than $400 or more. The helmet also has inflatable cheek pads that pump up and release air quickly for a custom/snug fit.