I just love my Scorpion EXO - C110 helmet! It has all I was looking for, retractable sun shade and good ventilation. I bought a small and it fits well. Its definitely much cooler to wear in the summer than my 3/4 helmet. I didn't want too flashy, so I bought the silver one. However it does have a slight purple tint. I would definitely recommend this helmet.
Scorpion EXO-C110 Mariposa Helmet.
- The all new EXO-C110 combines subtle modern lines, an advanced ventilation system to cool the head during long rides and a new SpeedView® sun visor mechanism to provide a premium touch, all while maintaining the classic half helmet look and fit.
- Aero-tuned Ventilation System
- Low Profile Peak Visor
- Pockets for Speakers/Communication Device
- Sold with light smoke retractable facesheild, other shield options available
- Advanced Polycarbonate Shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- SpeedView® SunVisor: Retractable interchangeable internal sun visor. Choose the up or down position with the flip of the switch. Features our exclusive EverClear® anti-fog coating on all surfaces.
- KwikWick II® Liner Fabric: KwikWick II® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Meets or exceeds: DOT Approved
- Colors:Black, Matte Black, Hyper Silver, White, Wine
- Sizes:XS - 2XL
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow. See the placement of the measuring tape.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|