Scorpion VX-R70 Helmet.
- TCT™ composite shell : Developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT® (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, aramid and organic poly-resin fibers.
- Advanced Dual-Density EPS : Advanced multi-layer EPS provides efficient energy displacement in key areas. EPS liner throughout entire chin bar
- KwikWick II® liner Fabric : KwikWick II® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation : Three intake ports across the eyebrow force cool air in while four exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out. Five intake ports on the chin bar maximize fresh air.
- AirFit® Liner Inflation System : Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
- Large Goggle Eyeport : Accommodates most brands of goggles and sizes. Features a soft pliable rubber roost guard.
- Shatter Resistant Aero-Tuned Visor : Designed to block blinding sun and oncoming roost. Scorpion’s advanced polymer technology visor is shatter resistant and pliable.
- Quick-Change Chin Vent : Replaceable when damaged or easily removed for quick, tool-less cleaning.
- Titanium Double-D ring : High strength titanium D-ring system with industry leading durability.
- Detachable chin strap cover : Easy to remove with a single snap for your washing convenience.
The first step in the fitting process is to measure around your head at the temple above the eye brow. See the placement of the measuring tape.
These are guidelines, a starting point, visit your dealer for assistance in selecting a proper fit.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|