Shark Race-R Pro Carbon Helmet.
The Race-R Pro is Shark's new high end composite fiber helmet. Totally designed through a reverse engineering process, the Race-R Pro Carbon has been developed from technical data as close as possible from human head specifications. Shark has taken into account human head constraints before and developed a one of kind experience. From the very first track tests, riders have acknowledged its stability, even above 185 mph, its comfort and the precision of the wide angle vision field as well as its optical distortion-free shield.
Shark Race-R Pro Carbon Helmet Features
- Super Light Weight Carbon/Aramid Fiber shell
- 4.5 dB(A) quieter than the standard Race-R Pro in wind tunnel testing
- Shark Easy Fit glasses system offers wearers a comfort lining which has a pre-fitted system to accommodate all types of glasses
- Spoiler CFD
- 2 shell sizes
- Double D chin strap
- Magnetic chin strap end
- 4 anchor points for main shield
- Variable density Shield: minimum thickness 3mm, maximum thickness 4.25mm, with new anti-scratch/anti-fog coating
- Thermo shaped comfort lining
- Removable and washable antibacterial liner
- Cheek pads are interchangeable for custom fit
- Neck roll with neoprene sections for elasticity and water resistance
- Breath guard with new attachment system
- Chin curtain
- ECE 22.05 and DOT approved
Shark Race-R Pro Carbon Helmet Sizing
To determine helmet size: Measure around head one inch above eyebrows and across the largest portion on the back of the head and use the following cross reference chart.