Shoei VFX-W Barcia Helmet
List Price: $654.99
Sale Price: $418.95
You save: $236 (36%)
Shoei VFX-W Barcia Helmet.
The SHOEI VFX-W Barcia can only be worn by riders who like to go all out. Justin BAMBAM Barcia is a pro rider who leaves it all on the track during every race and event. The Barcia graphic on this VFX-W is just as bold as his riding style; did I mention his nickname is BAMBAM? The Barcia helmet is offered in two color options; TC-3 (yellow/red/purple) and TC-1 (red/black/blue).
I will just start by speaking the language of most people in the Off-Road/Motocross world, BRAAAAPPP!!! If that simple word makes you perk up and smile, because someone else speaks your language, then you have found your helmet!!! Even if you have no clue what I just said, you are still in the right place. The SHOEI VFX-W is at the top of the list for most professional riders and is the pinnacle for off-road helmets. The VFX-W is the result of SHOEI listening to its riders and putting in the research and development to bring motocross and off-road riders a state of the art helmet that leaves no stone unturned when it comes to safety and innovation. So whether you are trail blazing through the woods or flying off of a 60 foot double, SHOEI has you covered with the VFX-W.
Item Code: ShoeiVFXWBarcia
Color: Red, Yellow
Certification: Snell-M2010, DOT
- Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) construction combines high performance fibers with organic fibers to create a shell structure that is lightweight, rigid and resilient
- Four shell and five liner sizes present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel and rider testing
- Front intake vents combine with rear vents and a neck outlet vent to maximize flow-through ventilation
- The helmet interior is constructed with a comfortable, Max-Dry material that absorbs and discharges moisture two times faster than traditional nylon
- Cheek pads, upper liner and chinstrap covers are easily removed for cleaning and/or replacement
- Cheek pads are available in optional sizes so that each rider can personalize their fit
- Aggressively shaped Sleek Visor provides incredible airflow for reduced drag
- Visor is easily installed or removed with the use of three external screws
- Removable, washable and replaceable Sleek Mouthpiece filter
- Matte black anti-reflection for underside of visor is included (white and graphic models only)
- Unique chin strap clip keeps strap from flapping in the wind
- Ergonomically shaped mud guard
- Helmet sack constructed of soft, velvety fabric with drawstring closure
Shoei’s extensive experience in off-road helmet design and manufacturing has led to the creation of a new standard in off-road helmets, the VFX-W. The aggressive shell design allows for a lightweight off-road helmet that offers incredible protection, form-fitting comfort, cooling ventilation and components that are easy to care for.
|XS||6 5/8-6 3/4||53-54||20 7/8-21 1/4|
|S||6 7/8-7||55-56||21 5/8-22|
|M||7 1/8-7 1/4||57-58||22 1/2-22 7/8|
|L||7 3/8-7 1/2||59-60||23 1/4-23 5/8|
|XL||7 5/8-73/4||61-62||24-24 3/8|
|XXL||7 7/8-8||63-64||24 3/4-25 1/8|