Shoei RJ Platinum-LE Low-Rise Helmet.
When you think of word Platinum, you think of the best, and that is what SHOEI has done with the RJ-Platinum R. Shoei has taken a 3/4 open-face helmet and made it the best on the market. >From its contemporary styling, to its improved adjustable fit. This helmet has elevated what you would expect from an open-face helmet, by incorporating wind tunnel proven technology for an improved quiet ride, and better ventilation with the unsurpassed safety features that SHOEI rolls into all of its helmets.
Shoei RJ Platinum Helmet Features
- Adjustable top intake and rear exhaust vents allow for optimum airflow.
- A 2-layer liner allows for optimum airflow, utilizing negative pressure to exhaust hot air buildup.
- Soft and comfortable 3D liner.
- Removable/washable interior.
- Communication system compatible.
- Padded chin strap.
- Custom paint available.
- Rank Band And Buttons Not Included On Helmet, They Are Sold Separately
- Snell & DOT Approved
Shoei RJ Platinum Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|X Small||6 5/8-6 3/4||53-54||20 7/8-21 1/4|
|Small||6 7/8-7||55-56||21 5/8-22|
|Medium||7 1/8-7 1/4||57-58||22 1/2-22 7/8|
|Large||7 3/8-7 1/2||59-60||23 1/4-23 5/8|
|X-Large||7 5/8-7 3/4||61-62||24-24 3/8|
|2X-Large||7 7/8-8||63-64||24 3/4-25 1/8|