The newest evolution of SIDI's offroad boot the Crossfire 2 features a new
adjustable system of the area between the protective calf-exaust and the front
of the boot to allow a rider with a wider calf to be very comfortable.
Dual Flex System:
-The hinged, dual position, stitch-free upper is constructed from
injection-molded plastic. With the exclusive Dual Flex system and the four
floating independent straps the Crossfire can provide each rider with a personal
fit no matter of body shape or use with knee braces or not.
Adjustable Calf System:
-Sidi's exclusive, patented, adjustable calf system allows the rider to adjust
the diameter of the Crossfire boot at the calf. This system, along with longer
upper straps, allows the Crossfire boot to accommodate riders with larger calves
much easier than the previous Crossfire. The Crossfire can accommodate riders
with up to a 22-inch calf diameter 14 inches above from the bottom of their
heel. The inner plastic plate is made of two different materials; a rigid one to
support the boot and a heat resistant one to protect the rider's leg from
exhaust heat. All components of this system are fully replaceable and are
available in a wide variety of colors for the option of customizing the boot to
-Three extended ribs are featured at the back of the boot to assist the rider in
making upshifts with his heel when starting a race. Rigid, shock resistant,
anatomically shaped heel for maximum protection.
-Sidi boots do not incorporate inner booties into their design, and for good
reason. Booties make the design larger and cumbersome, add to the boot's
thickness, which interferes with shifting, plus the inner booties retain body
heat affecting the rider's performance and comfort.
-The cam-lock buckle system incorporates a strap memory retention system.
-Adjust the straps once and they will be at the same position for every ride
after that! No more readjusting for every ride or mid-day during a ride.
-The tip of the toe on the Crossfire and Charger boots are covered with plastic
to protect the base material and seems against abrasion from brush etc. Plastic
shift and brake lever guards on the top of each foot area.
-Lined with air Teflon mesh and Cambrelle
-Upper in leather and Microfiber material
-Replaceable shin plate
-Micro and replaceable Adjustable buckles
-Dual Flex System
-Adjustable Calf System
-Replaceable Metatarsus Inserts
-Thermoplastic defender on the toe area
-Anatomically shaped heel
-Assembled and replaceable boot leg, it is stitch-free
-Nylon Inner sole with removable arch support
-TA Rubber sole
Sidi Boots Size Chart :
11 11 1/2
Sidi Crossfire 2 TA Boots Reviews :
Sidi Crossfire 2 TA Boots
out of 10
based on 0 reviews
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).