Sidi Mag-1 Boot
List Price: 495
Sales Price: $495.00
Sidi Mag-1 Boot
Sidi, always the technology market leader, is taking race boots in an all new direction with the Mag-1. Combining an innovative internal bracing system with well chosen design elements and material to create a very lightweight, yet ultra protective race boot system.
Item Code: SidiMag1
Color: Black, Black/White
Material: Polyurethane Upper
- The Mag-1 boot comes in at 4.4 pounds, over 14 oz. or 17% lighter than the Vortice boot.
- The rear upper is made in polyurethane, and is assembled to the boot with two screws; one on the outside under the TECNO-3 Magnetic mechanism, the other on the inside which holds the micrometric adjuster strap. The screws support and block the internal support system which is made with carbon fiber bearms, making up the frame of the boot. This system allows excellent flex movement front-to-back while being firm side-to-side.
- An all new Micrometric Tecno-3 magnetic closure mechanism is easy and quick to use as well as being highly adjustable and light in weight. The TECNO-3 Magnetic closures close the boot with an extremely resistant steel wire that is hooked to the clip with the aid of a magnetic.
- Arch and Achilles areas are covered with Sidi's exclusive elastic textile and injection molded polyurethane comfort panels. The arch area utilizes two IPU bands next to the TECNO-3 Magnetic closures, for a maximum support and wrap of the arches.
- Asymmetric and shaped shock absorbing heel cup, smooth and flat inside, for more adherence with the bike, with shock absorbing system in the back and outside. The shell and the shock absorbing system are replaceable through the screw and an interlocking system.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad
- Dual compound sole
- Technomicro used as a base material
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- All bolt on parts (shin, heel, closures, toe slider) are replaceable
- TPU toe shift pad
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining in the boots upper with a soft and comfortable Cambrelle lining used in the toe area/li>
- All screws that attach the various technical parts are recessed so as not to damage the bike
- The toe slider is made in nylon reinforced with fiberglass. It is fitted with a new air intake and an innovative alloy insert
- The Mag-1 has widely adjustable calf area that can accommodate riders with p to an 15-inch calf diameter 11.5-inches above from the bottom of their heel
11 11 1/2