Item Code :SidiCrossfireTABoots Brand : Sidi Color : Plain Black, White Gender : Men's
Sidi Crossfire TA Boots Features:
-Sidi utilized the latest technology along with its experience with the Force
boot to create an all new off road boot with an aggressive look, but at the same
time being comfortable to wear and technically able to give the highest level of
-Sidi introduces the Crossfire to the marketplace for 2006 but Stefan Everts and
Antonio Cairoli have already worn it successfully when they won their 2005
Motocross World Championships.
-Manufactured in full grain leather, it has Lorica inserts on the front tongue
and on the back joint for better flexibility and comfort.
-The boots tongue features a protective internal gusset, and the joints are both
padded with closed-cell materials to avoid water and sweat absorption.
-The front part of the foot of the boot is entirely covered by plastic
protection panels. The toe's leather base is now partially covered with a
plastic panel, while the tip of the sole is protected by a steel toe piece.
-Xfire metatarsus protection
-A rigid replaceable nylon insert has been added to protect the inside of the
boot in case the rider's foot slides off the foot peg or if it slips off the
kick-starter. The insert is replaceable by unscrewing the 4 screws.
-The anatomically shaped heel is manufactured in TPU. Its particular form was
studied for more security of the foot in case of twisting.
-Three extended ribs are featured at the back of the boot to assist the rider in
making upshifts with his heel when starting a race.
-The key feature of the Crossfire boot is the Flex system. The Flex system, with
its two circlips that attach the foot of the boot to the bootleg, improves leg
flexation and allows for a more natural and correct position on the foot pegs.
-Circlips and hinges are replaceable.
-The second joint is on the bootleg itself, above the ankle joint. This
technical improvement has been created for more flexibility; a more comfortable
fit and increased adjustment of the boot leg. In this way, the rider can adjust
the boot strap at the calf to his -personal preference and achieve an improved
-On the back of each boot there are graphical designs made from PVC inserts
between the two joints and the two wired air inlets.
-The boot leg has a replaceable inner polyurethane plate with a heat resistant
rubber insert to protect the leg from exhaust heat, wear and tear.
-The thermoplastic front shin plate is anatomically shaped and replaceable, an
exclusive-patented Sidi feature.
-Crossfire utilizes four micro adjustable buckles with indented
memory-regulation straps. All the buckles, straps and retaining clips are easily
Sidi Boots Size Chart :
11 11 1/2
Sidi Crossfire TA Boots Reviews :
Sidi Crossfire TA Boots
out of 10
based on 0 reviews
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).