Great helmet, fits inside saddle bag on the Road King when not being used. You can't beat the price, the design is great, and it serves the purpose. What more do you want or need for $50? If you are looking for that short hop helmet, or like in my case, I brought it along on my 2500 mile road trip to use when I got to hotels and other destinations to putt around town and not mess with my full face helmet.
Skid Lid Original Thug Skull Half Helmet
List Price: $59.95
Sale Price: $49.95
You save: $10 (17%)
Skid Lid Original Thug Skull Half Helmet.
The Skid Lid Original Thug Skull Half Helmets have the look of a novelty helmet so is perfect for the rider who prefers simplicity. It has a slim profile and snug fit. Perfect for riding around town or on the open road.
- Original Skid Lid Helmet with Lethal Threat® Designs' "Thug Skull" graphics.
- New redesigned shape with a slimmer profile and improved fit.
- Clean, minimalist styling
- Thermoplastic alloy injected shell
- Retention straps with D-rings
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|3X-Small||49-50||19 1/4-19 5/8"|
|2X-Small||51-52||20 1/8-20 1/2"|
|X-Small||53-54||20 7/8-20 1/4"|
|Medium||57-58||22 1/2-22 7/8"|
|Large||59-60||23 1/4-23 5/8"|
|2X-Large||63-64||24 3/4-25 1/4"|