T-Bags Convertible Bag With Top Roll & Net
T-Bags Convertible Bag With Top Roll & Net Features
- Expands from .66 to 1.3 cubic feet
- A slim-line backpack that expands into bike-mounted touring luggage
- Expandable mounting system adjusts to fit all backrests 7" to 14" W
- Built-in bungee-bottom externa rain cover for all-weather protection
- Outside organizer pocket for maps, keys, etc.
- Equipped with eight nylon bungee attachment loops for added cargo tiedown
- Padded backpack straps stow in a hidden zippered compartment
- A V-shaped expansion gusset unzips to give you twice the cargo storage space
- Four roomy external side pockets for easy access to small items
- Quick-release security straps for added stability
- Constructed of 1680-denier nylon
- Semirigid luggage design; stores flat; do not roll or fold
- Available with or without soft top roll bag which has its own mounting system and can be used separately
- Always set on luggage rack or passenger seat pad
- Expanded dimensions: 14" W x 18" H x 8" D (1.3 cubic feet)
- Unexpanded dimensions: 14" W x 18" H x 4 1/2" D (.66 cubic feet)
- Roll bag dimensions: 14" W x 9" diameter (.5 cubic feet)
Is your Backrest the right size?
Your soft backrest pad must measure a minimum of 7" wide x 8" tall x 2" thick up to a maximum backrest width of 14". The mounting loop must wrap around the backrest pad & the top of the pad must rise above the top of the loop when the bag sits on the luggage rack. The loop you choose must be tight enough to compress the backrest pad.