Item Code : TourmasterAdventureGelGlovesMen Color : Black Material : Mesh/Goatskin Brand : Tour Master Gender : Men's
Tour Master Glove Features:
- Comfortable goatskin backhand with an Armor-Link mesh ventilation panel and
soft, perforated goatskin and stretch Lycra® forchettes
- Durable, reinforced goatskin palm with vibration absorbing gel padding in the
areas that contact the handle bar
- Pre-curved palm and fingers with action expansion panels improve comfort and
dexterity, and help reduce hand fatigue
- Molded two-piece knuckle armor with an expandable neoprene relief panel
provide vital protection and all-day comfort
- Extended goatskin cuff with a secure hook and loop wrist closure
- Soft, brushed polyester-lined upper interior for additional comfort
Tour Master Glove Size Chart:
Please measure across the palm of your hand starting at the top side of the base
of your thumb (see image chart) using a cloth tape measure and choose your size
from the chart below.Please note all measurements are in inches.
Hand Measurement in Inches
Tour Master Adventure Gel Gloves Reviews :
Tour Master Adventure Gel Gloves
out of 10
based on 5 reviews
Comment: These gloves are comfortable and fit well. I wear them all the time when I ride and they've been comfortable even when it's pretty hot out.
Santa Fe, NM
God value for money
Comment: I recommend going for one size bigger. mine is little tight even after using.
San Jose, CA
Tourmaster Adventure Gel Gloves Men - Perfect buy!
Comment: I took a chance here with something I have problems getting to fit in a store! With all the info Jafrum provides and the reviews, the fit is perfect! The quality is top shelf. You can not go wrong with Jafrum! Awesome hook up!
Santa Fe NM
Tourmaster Adventure Gloves
Comment: I read all the reviews, measured, and was borderline so I went up one size. I must say I was really pleasantly surprised at the quality of these gloves! The fit was perfect and they were really comfortable. Less padding in the palm than my H-Davidson gel palm half-gloves but that was a good thing. What I REALLY like was that the leather was on the thinner side and there was no lining. I have been looking for a pair of full finger leather gloves without lining or insulation for a long time. Just the perfect thing to ride on cool summer mornings (50-65 degrees). They look better in person than the pictures. I only wish that I could use my touch-sensitive GPS/Cell Phone with them on, I can't.
Comment: I have had these about 2 yrs and find them very good for a broad range of wx except low 40s and down. Good padding and fit. Hold up well over time.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).