Ordered these for commutes during colder weather. Used in 50F temps for 40 mile commute and stayed reasonably warm. They are bulky when trying to operate controls. Size seems to run a bit small. i wish I would have ordered XL but the chart said Lrg. The price is hard to beat.
Tour Master Polar Tex 2.0 Gloves.
Tour Master Glove Features
- Stay warm and toasty on those cold rides with the new Polar-Tex 2.0 gloves
- Designed with both form and function in mind, these gloves keep you comfy and outside longer
- 600 denier polyester and goatskin leather construction
- 100g 3M Thinsulate™ Flex insulation
- Goatskin leather palm and thumb with a padded palm patch
- Soft, polyester fleece inner lining
- Waterproof and breathable barrier
- Leather throttle guard between the thumb and index finger
- Floating knuckle design and articulated fingers
- Adjustable wrist closure with an elasticized wrist band
- Self-activating toggle gauntlet closure
- Pre-curved palm and fingers
Tour Master Glove Sizing
Please measure across the palm of your hand starting at the top side of the base of your thumb (see image chart) using a cloth tape measure and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
|2.5 In||3 In||3.5 In||4 In||4.5 In||5 In||5.5 In|
|Ladies Small||Ladies Medium||Ladies Large||-||-||-||-|
|Size 7||Size 8||Size 9||Size 10||Size 11||Size 12||Size 13|
|Mens X-Small||Mens Small||Mens Medium||Mens Large||Mens X-Large||Mens XX-Large||Mens XXX-Large|