Great boots very comfortable. Nice looking style with needed protection plus waterproof / repellant. True to size (8) and wide. I wore them at work (10 hrs) and it didn't stressed my heals or feet. Excellent for walking distance after the ride. It is not to hot on the inside but baby powder does the trick. I recommend this product.
Tour Master Response Waterproof 2.0 Boots For Women
List Price: $114.99
Sale Price: $114.99
Tour Master Response Waterproof 2.0 Boots For Women.
Item Code: TourMasterReponse2WPBootsWomens
Brand: Tour Master
- Water-repellent leather and PU upper
- Preformed orthopedic vibration absorbing foot bed
- HiPora® waterproof, breathable membrane
- 3M ScotchLite™ on rear area for night time safety
- VR single density compound sole for reliable grip
- 100% polyester round laces plus
- adjustable Velcro® strap for easy fastening
- Shock absorbing latex foam flex panels
- Molded nylon ankle guard TecnoGI® thermoplastic heel cup and toe cap
- Leather shift pad
|US Size||Euro Size|
Most Helpful Reviews :
I'm new to riding and needed a boot that wasn't too bulky to shift easily but was also comfortable - these boots are perfect. They needed no break in - felt good right from the start. I ordered my normal size (8) ad they fit well. If you typically wear heavy socks I might order a half size up. The toe fits perfectly under the shift lever, with enough stiffness to make shifting easy (this is a big deal for a newbie rider.) They aren't clunky and are light to walk in, but feel rigid enough for safety. My jeans fit over the tops so they actually look kid of cute; they don't scream "motorcycle boot." I'm really happy with these boots!
True to size, comfortable. Shifting a little difficult.
Browse 2 questions and 1 answer
Show all answers | Sort by
What is the heal height?? I'm vertically challenged and want a boot like this but I need a bit more height!! TY
Best Answer:These are not going to add much height, not a very big heel on these shoes.
I wear an 8 1/2. What size would I order?