About the Tour Master Sentinel 2.0 Rain Jacket
Black, Blue, Red, and Hi-Viz Green
The new Sentinel 2.0 Rainsuit has been completely updated for 2014. Gone are the
silver panels from the first generation. The Sentinel 2.0 Jacket incorporates 3M™
Scotchlite® reflective piping and silver reflective panels as design cues, replacing a
majority of reflective piping from the previous generation.
The Sentinel 2.0 Jacket is just as user-friendly as the previous generation. The Rip
Stop Nylon shell features a vertical zippered and bellows chest pocket accompanied
by two lower bellows pockets. The Sentinel 2.0 also continues to use the selfcontained
Nighttime riding is covered with the Sentinel 2.0 as more reflective panels have been
added, even adding a reflective strip across the back and printing the Tourmaster
logo on the main zipper flap in reflective print. New for 2014 is the Hi-Viz color way,
which replaces the yellow color way from the previous version.
The Sentinel 2.0 Jacket features our patented Aqua-Barrier™ Under-the-Helmet-Hood
(US Patent #8,156,573 B2.) Underarm vents and a polyester mesh lining help keep
the rider cool and diminish moisture build-up.
The Shock Cord waist adjustment seals the sweep and provides a tailored fit.
Tour Master Sentinel 2.0 Rain Jacket Features
- Waterproof and breathable Rip Stop Nylon shell with sealed seams is rated MVM 5000 for maximum breathability
- Features an Aqua-Barrier™ under-the-helmet hood to help eliminate seepage in the collar area
- Self-contained storage pouch allows the jacket to stuff into itself for convenient storage
- Chest map pockets feature waterproof zippers, Tour Master’s Scoop Vent System and a mesh backing so they can be opened for ventilation when appropriate
- Three large waterproof bellows pockets maximize carrying capacity
- Waterproof zippered underarm exhaust vents allow warm air to exit
- 3M™ Scotchlite® reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective triangles help increase visibility at night
- Sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel
- Includes a jacket to pant zipper attachment that matches perfectly with the Tour Master Sentinel Rain Pants
- Shock Cord waist adjustment seals the sweep, providing a tailored fit
- Full wind flap and Velcro® main closure keeps moisture sealed out
Size Chart for the Tour Master Sentinel 2.0 Rain Jacket
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below.
Please note all measurements are in inches.
Tour Master Sentinel 2.0 Rain Jacket Reviews