Tour Master Coaster SL Sissybar Bag
Tour Master L Sissybar Bag Features
- Heavy-duty synthetic leather construction.
- Internal support panels retain bag's shape.
- Universal mounting system fits most backrests.
- Removable top bag for extra storage, packaged inside of main bag (large and extra large only).
- Convenient, side opening main compartments.
- Main compartment carrying handle.
- Two side pockets for additional storage.
- Zipper garages conceal zippers and prevent them from flapping in the wind.
- Shoulder strap and rain cover included.
- Removable Neoprene pad offers protection on the underside of the bag.
- Large front organizer pocket and additional universal pocket (large and extra large only).
- Anti-rust hardware.
Tour Master L Sissybar Bag Sizing
Small: 11"L x 6"W x 11"D.
Medium: 12"L x 7"W x 15"D (Plus: external side pockets not on Small size).
Large: (Main) 15.5"L x 8.5"W x 12.5"D / (Top) 15.5"L x 8"W x 10"D.
Extra large: (Main) 19"L x 9.5"W x 15"D / (Top) 19"L x 9"W x 11"D.
Tour Master L Sissybar Bag Mounting Instructions
Universal sissy bar bags can be mounted on almost any model bike depending on the width or height of your sissy bar or luggage rack. Generally, they can be mounted to the luggage rack with straps featuring quick-release buckles. Also, the bag can be fitted over the sissy bar (up to 9” width) and secured with quick-release straps as well. Any additional roll bags can be secured on the top of the main bag with mounting straps that are included.
Tour Master L Sissybar Bag Roll Bag Mounting Instructions
Roll Bags are generally fitted to the main luggage for additional storage space. However, they can be used as stand-alone bags and can be easily mounted to the existing sissy bar or luggage rack. This is accomplished with quick-release straps included with the roll bag.