Item Code : TourmasterSentinelJacketMens Color : Black, Blue, Red, and Yellow Material : Nylon Brand : Tour Master Gender : Men's
Tour Master Rain Jacket Features :
- Waterproof and breathable Rip Stop Nylon shell with sealed seams is rated MVM
5000 for maximum breathability.
- Features an Aqua-Barrier under-the-helmet hood to help eliminate seepage in
the collar area. The hood easily stows in a hidden collar pocket.
- Self-contained storage pouch allows the jacket to stuff into itself for
- Chest map pockets feature waterproof zippers, Tour Master’s Scoop Vent System
and a mesh backing so they can be opened for ventilation when needed.
- Three large waterproof bellows pockets maximize carrying capacity.
- Waterproof zippered underarm exhaust vents allow warm air to exit from the
- 3M™ Scotchlite® reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective
triangles help increase nighttime visibility.
- Sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel.
- Includes a jacket to pant zipper attachment that matches perfectly with the
Tour Master Sentinel Rain Pants.
- Shock Cord waist adjustment seals the sweep and provides a tailored fit.
- Full wind flap and Velcro® main closure keeps moisture sealed out.
- Elastic cuff with Velcro® closure helps eliminate water encroachment into the
- Hanging loop is built into the collar for post-ride air drying.
Tour Master Rain Jacket Size Chart :
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and
add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and
choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in
Tour Master Sentinel Rain Jacket Reviews :
Tour Master Sentinel Rain Jacket
out of 10
based on 3 reviews
Comment: I just received my rainwear. I haven't had a chance to use it in the rain yet, but tried it all on to evaluate the fit and function of the outfit. I also bought the matching pant for this rain jacket and everything seems to be perfect as far as fit. It has pockets where you need them and velcro closures that work. I was impressed and would recommend the whole outfit. The jacket was a bit snug so I guess I should have done a LG instead, but the Med is good. I'll deal with it.I'm a 42 chest and bought tyhe Med thinking it would be big enough!
Danny O Brown
North Richland Hills, Texas
Review Rain Gear
Comment: I absolutely love my rain suit!! My XL yellow jacket fits really well over my heavy leather jacket. I was afraid it might be too small at first, but it fits fine. Be sure to get the next size up [XXL] for me on the pants. They are snug over chaps.
Comment: Fit is perfect. Used within 2 days of purchase. Kept me dry in the Louisiana Rains.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).