Tour Master Select Saddlebags.
The Tour Master Select Saddlebags are 15”L x 5.5”W x 11”H and feature external side pockets that are perfect for storing those special items you want to be able to find easier. These handsome bags come with an adjustable yoke that can be mounted under the seat of some motorcycles. And because they’re constructed out of black heavy-duty 600 denier Carbolex and 1680 denier ballistic nylon, these bags are sturdy and easy to maintain. And you won’t have to worry about these bags scratching up your bike. They come with removable neoprene layers that will protect your motorcycle’s precious finish, as well as a rain and dust cover. And thanks to internal support panels, these bags will hold their shape even when they’re empty.
Dimensions: 15" L x 5.5" W x 11" H (12 liters each bag)
Tour Master Saddlebag Features
- Heavy-duty, 600 denier Carbolex® and 1680 denier ballistic nylon construction
- Adjustable mounting yoke can be permanently mounted under the seat of some motorcycles
- Removable neoprene layers help protect the motorcycle
- Phoslite® relective piping
- Convenient carrying handles
- Internal support panels hold the shape of the bag
- Rain/dust cover included
- External side pockets provide additional storage space
- Integrates with the Tour Master Select Tailbag
Tour Master Saddlebag Mounting Instructions
Measure distance horizontally from the edge of the rear turn signal to where the passenger would be aligned on the seat. Next, measure the distance vertically from the exhaust pipe to approximately two inches below the top of the rear fender.
*Please remember to allow at least one inch clearance between the bottom of the saddlebag and the exhaust pipe. This will prevent the saddlebag from being damaged by touching the exhaust pipe.
Visually align saddlebags to your bike (you make need a second pair of hands) to give a general idea of where bags should be placed. Attach your barrel bolts and washers to the bags and attach saddlebags to your bike with the fender bolts.