I ordered based on the sizing chart on the web site. They fit "like a glove." I have long fingers and these gloves are just right. I bought them for summer riding. They replace perforated leather gloves that had worn out. I am very happy with my purchase
Tour Master Intake Air Mesh Gloves.
Tour Master Glove Features
- Comfortable, abrasion-resistant Armor-Link mesh backhand and fingers, with soft, perforated goatskin and stretch Lycra® forchettes
- Protective, perforated goatskin knuckle and wrist panels,with Carbolex covered EVA foam knuckle padding and wrist armor
- Durable, reinforced, perforated goatskin palm, with light EVA foam padding to reduce shock and vibration
- Pre-curved palm and fingers with stretch Lycra® expansion panels improve comfort, dexterity, and help to reduce hand fatigue
- Armor-Link mesh and perforated goat skin combine with a hook and loop wrist closure for a well ventilated and secure cuff
Tour Master Glove Sizing
Please measure across the palm of your hand starting at the top side of the base of your thumb (see image chart) using a cloth tape measure and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
|2.5 In||3 In||3.5 In||4 In||4.5 In||5 In||5.5 In|
|Ladies Small||Ladies Medium||Ladies Large||-||-||-||-|
|Size 7||Size 8||Size 9||Size 10||Size 11||Size 12||Size 13|
|Mens X-Small||Mens Small||Mens Medium||Mens Large||Mens X-Large||Mens XX-Large||Mens XXX-Large|
Most Helpful Reviews :
This is my second pair of Tour Master Intake Air Mesh gloves. I got them at a fair price and received them on time.
These gloves look cool, but I ordered a Medium according to my hand measurement and they are way too tight. The partial gauntlet was very flimsy on the under side of the glove, and I didn't really like the way the knuckle area was configured. Decided to buy a different glove instead.