Item Code : TourmasterCaliberPantMens Color : Black Brand : Tour Master Gender : Men's
Tour Master Pant Features:
- 600 Denier Carbolex® shell with 600 Denier Ballistic polyester knee
panels for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Rainguard® waterproof/breathable barrier.
- Phoslite® reflective material panels and piping for increased nighttime
- Durable, 600 Denier Ballistic Polyester seat panel to minimize slipping.
- Double-stitched construction throughout.
- Dual-elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts.
- Accordion-style expansion panels at the rear waist and above knees
for increased flexibility.
- Two zippered hand pockets with waterproof lining.
- Removable, CE-approved knee armor with Tour Master’s 3-Position
Knee Armor Alignment System as well as removable soft hip armor.
- External, 600 Denier Ballistic Polyester EVA padded hip and waist panels.
- Stretch materials in the calf and inseam provide a performance fit.
- Removable insulated liner with rib knit stretch inseam and knee area.
- Waterproof side-entry leg zippers and zippered insulated liner allow for
ease of dressing.
- Features 8” pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket sides included.
Tour Master Pant Size Chart :
Please measure the circumference of your waist using a cloth tape measure and
add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and
choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in
28 - 30
30 - 32
32 - 34
34 - 36
36 - 38
38 - 40
40 - 42
42 - 44
Tour Master Caliber Pants Reviews :
Tour Master Caliber Pants
out of 10
based on 3 reviews
Comment: These pants are excellent quality pants!! I checked out the Harley pants at the dealer which are not even close to beeing as comfortable. These pants are quite warm with the liner in, and with the liner out are still quite warm for cold weather driving. You will be very satisfied with these pants.
Nova Scotia , Canada
Comment: These pants have been awesome. Very comfortable and durable. Strong zippers and the side entry on the legs is just perfect!! I would suggest that if you are using these as overpants then order one size up from what you normally would wear in a pair of jeans. The fit true to size.
Tourmaster Caliber Pants
Comment: I regularly ride in 40 degree weather and these pants are keeping me nice and dry and warm. I have not used them in summer yet, but in winter they are working great. Armor is in the right place for me. I purchased one size above my regular pant size and that was perfect. Warm and cozy pants. Great value for the money. Will buy more from this brand and website.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).