Tour Master Women's Venture Pants.
Tour Master pants Features
- 600 Denier Carbolex® shell with 1680 Denier Ballistic polyester knee panels for comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Rainguard® waterproof/breathable barrier.
- Phoslite® reflective material panels and piping for increased nighttime visibility.
- Durable, 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester seat panel to minimize slipping.
- Double-stitched construction throughout.
- Dual-elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts.
- Accordion-style expansion panels at the rear waist and above knees for increased flexibility.
- Two zippered hand pockets with waterproof lining.
- Removable, CE-approved knee armor with Tour Master’s 3-Position Knee Armor Alignment System as well as removable soft hip armor.
- Stretch materials in the calf and inseam for a performance fit.
- Removable, insulated liner with rib knit stretch inseam and knee area.
- Waterproof side entry leg zippers and zippered insulated liner allow for ease of dressing.
- Features 8" pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket sides included.
Tour Master pants Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your waist using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
|Size||Pant Size||Inseam ( F )||Waist ( B )|