I have not had a chance to use this jacket in the rain yet I have tried it on am impressed with its construction, pockets,ties, hood, and especially the bright yellow color.
Tour Master Sentinel Rain Jacket.
Tour Master Rain Jacket Features
- Waterproof and breathable Rip Stop Nylon shell with sealed seams is rated MVM 5000 for maximum breathability.
- Features an Aqua-Barrier under-the-helmet hood to help eliminate seepage in the collar area. The hood easily stows in a hidden collar pocket.
- Self-contained storage pouch allows the jacket to stuff into itself for convenient storage.
- Chest map pockets feature waterproof zippers, Tour Master’s Scoop Vent System and a mesh backing so they can be opened for ventilation when needed.
- Three large waterproof bellows pockets maximize carrying capacity.
- Waterproof zippered underarm exhaust vents allow warm air to exit from the jacket interior.
- 3M™ Scotchlite® reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective triangles help increase nighttime visibility.
- Sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel.
- Includes a jacket to pant zipper attachment that matches perfectly with the Tour Master Sentinel Rain Pants.
- Shock Cord waist adjustment seals the sweep and provides a tailored fit.
- Full wind flap and Velcro® main closure keeps moisture sealed out.
- Elastic cuff with Velcro® closure helps eliminate water encroachment into the sleeve.
- Hanging loop is built into the collar for post-ride air drying.
Tour Master Rain Jacket Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
|Size||Chest (Below Arm holes)||Sleeve Length|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Great fit, used it this past week in typical Florida rainstorm, kept me surprising dry, great pockets and vents .Will continue to shop Jafrum for my future needs
I just received my rainwear. I haven't had a chance to use it in the rain yet, but tried it all on to evaluate the fit and function of the outfit. I also bought the matching pant for this rain jacket and everything seems to be perfect as far as fit. It has pockets where you need them and velcro closures that work. I was impressed and would recommend the whole outfit. The jacket was a bit snug so I guess I should have done a LG instead, but the Med is good. I'll deal with it.I'm a 42 chest and bought tyhe Med thinking it would be big enough!
ordered jacket and pants for my up coming month long trip. am going back to Midwest, Sturgis included. the price was much less than any other place I looked. the quality and fit were great. almost looking forward to riding in the rain.
I have not had a chance to use this jacket in the rain yet, just because I've ordered a jacket too small for me. But I impressed with its construction, material, pockets, ties, hood. I've returned my jacket and waiting for exchange! Hope I'll get it soon, and will enjoy it!
I absolutely love my rain suit!! My XL yellow jacket fits really well over my heavy leather jacket. I was afraid it might be too small at first, but it fits fine. Be sure to get the next size up [XXL] for me on the pants. They are snug over chaps.
Fit is perfect. Used within 2 days of purchase. Kept me dry in the Louisiana Rains.
Browse 1 question and 4 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
I have a 43 1/2 inch chest. Ride mostly with a shirt or light nylon jacket. What size Tour Master Sentinel rain jacket should I purchase? Thanks.
Best Answer:The sizing chart seems to hold pretty true, remember to look at the sleeve length too. I got mine big enough to cover 4 seasons worth of outer wear t-shirt to winter coat. Having a 47 inch chest and 35 inch sleeve, I've been very happy with the XL.