Although I haven't needed or used this rain suit yet, it arrived quickly and I anxiously tried it on. The jacket fit well and is light enough material to feel quite comfortable in. I love the idea of HIGH visibility in I climate weather. The quality seems good on jacket but the pants that came with this had an issue. Seems the snap that attaches to leg stirrup broke off the first time I put it on. No big problem (I don't think) as not sure if one really needs the stirrup strap. The plastic rivet was pretty lame to say the least. Did I send it back? No I will make due with it. Would I purchase again.? Yes I think so.
Tour Master Women Sentinel Rain suit Jacket
List Price: $92.99
Sale Price: $49.95
You save: $43 (46%)
Tour Master Women Sentinel Rain suit Jacket.
Tour Master Jacket Features
- Designed, patterned and styled specifically for women.
- Waterproof and breathable Rip Stop Nylon shell with sealed seams is rated MVM 5000 for maximum breathability.
- Features an Aqua-Barrier under-the-helmet hood to help eliminate seepage in the collar area. The hood easily stows in a hidden collar pocket.
- Self-contained storage pouch allows the jacket to stuff into itself for convenient storage.
- Two waterproof zippered hand pockets for convenient storage.
- Waterproof zippered underarm exhaust vents allow warm air to exit from the jacket interior.
- 3M™ Scotchlite® reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective triangles help increase nighttime visibility.
- Sized to be worn over motorcycle riding apparel, and cut to fit the female form.
- Includes a jacket to pant zipper attachment that matches perfectly with the Tour Master Sentinel Rain Pants.
- Shock Cord adjustment seals the sweep and provides a tailored fit.
- Full wind flap and Velcro® main closure keeps moisture sealed out.
- Elastic cuff with Velcro® closure helps eliminate water encroachment into the sleeve.
- Hanging loop is built into the collar for post-ride air drying.
Tour Master Jacket Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
|Size||Chest (Below Arm holes)||Sleeve Length|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Love the design and style of this jacket! Especially the hood that should fit easily under my helmet. I bought the medium tall as they seem to run big body wise but I like the extra sleeve length so I have room keeping my wrists dry while bending my arms with my jacket underneath!
Jacket fits nice and of good quality. Exactly what I expected and shipping was timely.Thank you Jafrum.
she loved the color and the feel and the sizing was perfect, she still says she won't ride when it rains, but it's in the saddle bag for her if she need it.
If I was the passenger this jacket is perfect but as the driver ... Arms too short. Has to be sent back.
I own a couple Tourmaster jackets, and after a failed experiment with a different, less expensive brand, I'm back to Tourmaster/ Cortech. As a short curvy woman, this company is the only one I've found that addresses the concerns of those that fall outside a very narrow size range . Tourmaster offers both short and tall sizes. The description says that you should order your regular size because the garments are cut large to accommodate being worn over other clothes. I actually ordered one size larger than I normally would and was glad I did. On our recent 9 day trip, I ended up wearing the pants for a full day, and the jacket through a fairly heavy downpour. I was dry and comfortable. The jacket zipping to the pants kept my backside dry, and the bright color made me feel more visible in the dark rain. This gear is a little more pricey than some of the other choices, but still a great value for the money. Jafrum did a great job getting it to me quickly, and was helpful when I called before ordering with some questions. I will recommend both Jafrum and Tourmaster/Cortech to friends.
Tourmaster is the only motorcycle company I've found that actually makes gear in both short and tall sizes. It costs a little more, but to have a jacket whose sleeves aren't 4 or 5 inches too long, is worth it to me. I'm very pleased with the fit and the matching Sentinel pants zipped easily to the jacket. I have two Tourmaster jackets and know that Tourmaster makes quality products. The rainsuit is quality as well, and I'm a happy camper. In addition, when I called Jafrum's customer service department with questions, they were stellar, well trained and very helpful. Shipping was lightning fast too. I will definitely recommend both the rainsuit and Jafrum to my fellow motorcyclists. The pink color I ordered will be visible in the rain and at night, a nice added bonus.
My rain jacket has been through several rain storms in the past couple weeks it performed well each time. It would help if it had a draw string at the neck to keep water from leaking between the neck and collar. It is very lightweight which is great for hot humid Florida rain.
Before we ordered this for my wife, we questioned Jafrum about the size chart. It makes no sense. We read the reviews and decided on a small. It arrived promptly and sure enough, it was too small. I just returned it and I'm waiting for the large replacement. The quality of the coat is excellent. I rated it 3 stars because of the size issue. Any returns i've ever made before have been quickly resolved. I don't expect any issues this time either. The chart needs to be revised.