Tour Master Women's Intake Air Mesh Gloves.
Tour Master Gloves Features
- Comfortable, abrasion-resistant Armor-Link mesh backhand and fingers, with soft, perforated goatskin and stretch Lycra® forchettes
- Protective, perforated goatskin knuckle and wrist panels, with Carbolex covered EVA foam knuckle padding and wrist armor
- Durable, reinforced, perforated goatskin palm, with light EVA foam padding to reduce shock and vibration
- Pre-curved palm and fingers with stretch Lycra® expansion panels improve comfort, dexterity, and help to reduce hand fatigue
- Armor-Link mesh and perforated goat skin combine with a hook and loop wrist closure for a well ventilated and secure cuff
Tour Master Gloves Sizing
Please measure across the palm of your hand starting at the top side of the base of your thumb (see image chart) using a cloth tape measure and choose your size from the chart below.Please note all measurements are in inches.
|2.5 In||3 In||3.5 In||4 In||4.5 In||5 In||5.5 In|
|Ladies Small||Ladies Medium||Ladies Large||-||-||-||-|
|Size 7||Size 8||Size 9||Size 10||Size 11||Size 12||Size 13|
|Mens X-Small||Mens Small||Mens Medium||Mens Large||Mens X-Large||Mens XX-Large||Mens XXX-Large|
Browse 1 question and 2 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
Cool season glove?
Best Answer:The Tourmaster Intake Air Gloves are not made for cold weather riding. These are mesh gloves and will allow air to pass through the glove. The Tourmaster Cold Tex 2 Glove would be a better option for you in cold weather.