My daughter picked this helmet out (the pink one) and I have to say that she has great taste! It's very sharp-looking and eye-catching which is always good for safety and style as well. It's lightweight and really comfortable. I think I'll buy another one so we can match!
Vega Altura Vantage Helmet
List Price: 74.99
Sales Price: $74.99
Vega Altura Vantage Helmet
Item Code: VegaAlturaVantage
Color: Yellow, Pink, Red, Green, Blue, Black
Certifications: DOT & ECE 22.05 Meets or Exceeds US DOT Standard FMVSS 218 Certified to meet exacting European Standard: ECE 22.05
Shell: Standard fiberglass and advanced thermoplastic shell
- Safety certified to US DOT FMVSS 218 and European ECE 22.05 standards.
- Dot standard fiberglass shell for 3XL-5XL in select colors.
- Chin, forehead, cheek and mouth vents combined with the channeled interior provide superior air flow and maximize comfort.
- Wick-dri, anti-microbial, Easy-Com, comfort fit liner is fully removable, washable and is interchangeable between shell sizes for a custom fit.
- Easy-Com liner system accepts your headset speakers with no modification.
- Three shell sizes for best-in-class fit.
- Advanced thermoplastic shell for XS-M and L-2XL.
- 6-position, optically correct, scratch-resistant clear shield included.
- VEGA Series A shield offers 9 options: tints, mirrors and anti-fog.
- VEGA logo protective fleece helmet bag included.
- Dual and Electric snow configurations available in all colors and sizes shown.
Helmet Sizing Information.
To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.
Wrap flexible tape measure around your head approximately on inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
6 5/8-6 3/4
7 1/8-7 1/4
7 3/8-7 1/2
7 5/8-7 3/4
Most Helpful Reviews :
I'll start with the vents airflow like crazy I love the air. second: visibility is amazing no awkward angles or anything. third: fit it was perfect sized extremely accurate. Fourth: protection I was hit head on by a car going 40, helmet took it like a pro and kept me safe. only reason im still here. fifth: and finally the price, Never gonna beat it. Thank you Vega!!