Vega Insight Razor Helmet .
The Vega Insight Razor Full Face Helmet is a great helmet that can be worn in both the USA and in Europe. It boasts of a six-position, optically correct, scratch-resistant shield. This is coupled with an interior drop-down visor which are available in different shades. If you are looking for a custom fit, the liners are interchangeable within each shell size. With this helmet, you're ready to ride.
Certifications:DOT, ECE Approved
- Smoked tinted interior Drop-down visor
- Interior drop-down visor is removable and replaceable
- Replacement drop-down visors are available in smoke, light smoke and amber
- 6-position, optically correct, scratch-resistant clear outer shield
- Wick-Dri fabric Comfort Fit liner is fully removable and washable
- Liners are interchangeable for custom fit within shell size
- Dual density EPS layer enhances protection
Helmet Sizing Information.
To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.
Wrap flexible tape measure around your head approximately on inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
6 5/8-6 3/4
7 1/8-7 1/4
7 3/8-7 1/2
7 5/8-7 3/4
8 1/8-8 1/4
8 3/8-8 1/2
8 5/8-8 3/4