Thanks to Jafurm return policy. They have been real easy to deal with. In my opinion the helmet size runs very small. Maybe the padding being so thick, makes it very hard to get on. I am going up a couple sizes.
Vega Insight Nomad Helmet.
The Vega Insight Nomad Full Face Helmet is a great helmet that can be worn in both the USA and in Europe. It boasts of a six-position, optically correct, scratch-resistant shield. This is coupled with an interior drop-down visor which are available in different shades. If you are looking for a custom fit, the liners are interchangeable within each shell size. With this helmet, you're ready to ride.
Vega Insight Helmet Features
- Ultra lightweight helmet with an aerodynamic shape and clean lines.
- Meets the safety standards for both U.S. DOT and European ECE 22.05.
- Fully removable liner system. Washable, plush pillow-molded design.
- Liners are interchangeable within shell sizes.
- Speaker ready liner.
- Comes with quick-change Anti-Fog, Anti-Scratch shield. Optional shields available in Smoke, Mirror, or Clear.
- 3-Stage "Air-Flo" Stealth ventilation system. Channeled vents with flow-through technology make safe riding comfortable year round.
- Comes equipped with an internal dark smoke drop down sun shield. Replacements available in in Amber, Dark Smoke, and Light Smoke.
- The most affordable helmet in its class!
Vega Insight Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.
To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.
Wrap flexible tape measure around your head approximately on inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
|2XS||-||20.08 - 20.47||51-52|
|XS||6-5/8 - 6-3/4|
|S||6-7/8 - 7|
|M||7-1/8 - 7-1/4|
|L||7-3/8 - 7-1/2|
|XL||7-5/8 - 7-3/4|
|2XL||7-7/8 - 8|
|3XL||8-1/8 - 8-1/4|