Vega Mach 2.0 Jr. Youth Helmet.
The Vega Mach Tech 2.0 Youth Full Face Helmet is a simple helmet for the younger riders with a cool stealth look. This is a helmet they can grow into with interchangeable liners between shell sizes . Designed perfectly for the smaller riders.
Vega Mach Youth Helmet Features
- Vega’s Mach 2.0 Jr. is Vega's new full face helmet for kids
- This is a DOT full face helmet and is offered in Vega's brand new Razor Graphic
- The deep base tones combined with the grey honeycombs and accents make this helmet a must have design
- The Wick-dri comfort fit liner is fully removable, washable and is designed to keep your kids riding in comfort longer
- The great thing about Vega’s Junior helmets are that your kids can grow with the helmet, the liners are interchangeable between the three sizes offered
- The Mach 2.0 Jr. can use any of the Series A shields to customize the look of the helmet
- This helmet converts easily to snow by installing the Series A snow shield
- All Vega products are backed by Vega's one year manufacturer defect warranty, the warranty excludes
- Wear and tear, any end-user modification, improper use or abuse, and/or crash damage
Vega Mach Youth Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.
To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheek-pads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheek-pads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.
Wrap flexible tape measure around your head approximately on inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.