Item Code : TourMasterMotiveJacketWomens Color : Black or Pink Material : Polyester/Nylon Protection : CE Armor Brand : Tour Master Gender : Women's
Tour Master Jacket Features :
- Fashionably designed, patterned and styled specifically for women
- Three quarter length, 320 denier polyester/nylon blend construction with an oiled cotton feel
- A waterproof and breathable Rainguard® barrier allows dryness without perspiration buildup
- Collar anchor eliminates flapping while collar is open
- Chest vents combine with sleeve vents and a rear exit vent to provide flow-through ventilation
- Durable main zipper closure with dual wind flap seals out the elements
- Phoslite® dark or pink colored reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear triangle for increased nighttime visibility
- Comfortable, Microfiber lined collar and cuffs
- Zippered hand warmer pockets, bellows pockets, four internal pockets and a dual zippered fanny pack
- Removable, CE approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with a triple density back protector
- Tour Master Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out-Quilted) removable liner with warming 100g polyfill insulation
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
Tour Master Jacket Size Chart :
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
Tour Master Motive Waterproof Jacket For Women Reviews :
Tour Master Motive Waterproof Jacket For Women
out of 10
based on 9 reviews
Comment: Love my jacket! Nice embroidered design on the sleeve, velcro closure rather than snaps, multiple ways to adjust sleeves, waist, and neck. Lots of pockets.
very nice tourmaster jacket
Comment: Finally found a jacket that fits larger women. This jacket is very warm, have worn down to 40 degrees and was not cold at all. All the pockets and the fanny pack are awesome! The only draw back is the color doesn't have a way to secure the velcro strap if you don't want to zip all the way up, but with that, the collar keeps all the wind out really nicely.
Rio Rancho, NM
Love it! Great Jacket for Women
Comment: Absolutely love this jacket! Fits wonderfully and has lots of roomy pockets for cell phone, camera, etc. Looks sharp too!
Comment: This jacket was exactly what I expected. The fit was excellent and like previous reviews I have worn it on the bike on cold nights down in the 40's and I am warm enough. I like the adjustments that you can make on the arms, so that if you decide to take the liner out you can make the arms fit more snuggly. The detail on the sleeve is a nice touch and people comment on how nicely done it is. I love the touch of pink without it being too much. The pockets are excellent, plenty of them. This summer the vents were plentiful enough that I could feel the air flowing through and was not overheated. I usually take a Medium and was pleasantly surprised that the fit is a True Size. I almost ordered a Large since things tend to run small when you order on line, but fit nicely in the size I usually take. Only drawback I have found is the collar does not go up high enough to keep wind out in cold temperatures, so I end up wearing a scarf and my hair gets caught in the velcro when putting it on or taking it off. But, small things since I like the coat so much.
Womens TourMaster Motive Motorcycle Jacket
Comment: Bought this jacket for my daughter-in-law for Christmas. It looked so nice on her. It's a very protective jacket as well as attractive!
Tourmaster Motive Jacket
Comment: Bike jackets for plus size women in Australia, that run true to size are very rare. This jacket is perfect. I admit I hesitated in purchasing due to buying something I had not tried on, but am elated to say that this fits perfectly. It is a quality jacket, and I am a very happy Aussie!
Everything I was looking for!
Comment: The coat is amazing, very comfortable and warm with an added removable liner. It is everything that I was looking for. No bold lettering or graphics. I like the added pink thread design on sleeves - would have preferred purple but pink works. I like the added coverage on elbows and shoulders. I would change the neck velcro strap so when your coat is zipped three quarters the stap is not left flapping. I need to buy a piece of velco and hand sew it so I can hold in down and off the face. These are small issues. I do enjoy the coat and fit.
Fits Well and Warm - Sandy Storm Tested
Comment: Very pleased with my Jacket. Fits well and kept me warm and dry on a trip riding from storm Sandy. I'm a big gal in girth, 250 plus, 5'6". I ordered the plus Large, this jacket even with the liner was comfortable.
Women's Tourmaster Motive Jacket
Comment: I bought this for my wife. She is busty and we were afraid it it would be to small. We went by the sizing chart and to our surprise it fit very well. This is obviously made for a woman, and she loves it. The pink piping and flame stitching are very nice, and add a nice feminine touch. The jacket is so warm she has to take out the liner if we are walking around, even on a cool day (she is cold most of the time). Being water proof saves having to carry rain gear on the bike. Over all, You will be very happy if you buy this jacket.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).