Great helmet. I wore the helmet for 3 hrs straight in 80 degree weather and it was comfortable, breathable. I would recommend this helmet to anyone who like the comfort with the cool design.
Z1R Jackal Helmet with Retractable Internal Sunshield
List Price: $189.95
Sale Price: $114.95
You save: $75 (39%)
Z1R Jackal Helmet with Retractable Internal Sunshield.
The Jackal Helmet with Retractable Internal Sunshield is a great helmet with its one-touch integrated inner shield. Great for added protection for those brighter days. Also lightweight and well ventilated for a more enjoyable ride.
- Advanced ABS / Polycarbonate shell construction exceeds DOT / ECE 22.05 standards
- One-Touch integrated sunshield system with smoke-tinted lens
- Removable, washable, moisture wicking anti-microbial Heal-Tec comfort liner
- Dual-Density EPS liner for increased energy absorption
- Optically correct, fog-free shield with quick-release mechanism and shield lock
- Wind tunnel tested ventilation system flushes heat and humidity
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|2XS||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||52 - 52||20 1/2|
|XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53 - 54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|S||6 7/8 - 7||55 - 56||21 5/8 - 2|
|M||7 1/8 - 6 1/4||56 - 58||22 - 22 3/4|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59 - 60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|XL||6 5/8 - 7 1/2||60 - 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|2XL||7 3/8 - 8||63 - 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|