I was very satisfied with the shopping experience, selection , prices and expediency. Thank you, Nick
Z1R Ace Helmet
Sales Price: $89.95 to $99.95
Z1R Ace Helmet
Item Code: Z1RAceSolids
Color:Black, White, Red, Silver, Wine, Dark Silver, Rubatone Black
Shell:ABS/ Polycarbonate shell
- Two closable forehead vents and two rear vents offer adjustable airflow
- Dual-density styrene liner
- Removable vented interior liner is made of brushed nylon; also features removable cheekpads
- Scratch-resistant, optically corrected polycarbonate shield
- No-tool shield system makes for easy adjustments
- Chin strap equipped with D-ring closures
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|2XS||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||52 - 52||20 1/2|
|XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53 - 54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|S||6 7/8 - 7||55 - 56||21 5/8 - 2|
|M||7 1/8 - 6 1/4||56 - 58||22 - 22 3/4|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59 - 60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|XL||6 5/8 - 7 1/2||60 - 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|2XL||7 3/8 - 8||63 - 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|
Most Helpful Reviews :
I recommended this site to all my riding friends.
INITIALLY ORDERED TOO SMALL, RETURNS NO PROBLEM AND RAPIDLY GOT THE REPLACEMENT LARGER HELMETS FOR BOTH ME AND THE WIFE. TOOK A 200 MILE RIDE THE DAY AFTER WE RECEIVED THEM. LOVE THEM.