Item Code: SaddlemenBR3400 Color: Black Dimensions: 19" H x 14" W x 12" D; 3,400 cubic inches cargo capacity, holds one Full-face helmet plus cargo Saddlemen Bag Features:
- Two mounting systems included in Saddlemen's Versa-Mount under-seat yoke and harness or an adjustable sissy bar strap system that easily attaches bag to your motorcycle's seat, luggage rack or sissy bar - Backrest pad can be adjusted for additional comfort for the passenger or driver - Include detachable backpack straps for easy off-the-bike jaunts - Include another large top-loading main compartment - Padded storage compartment and organizer pocket - Five external pockets, two of which can be expanded for added capacity - Five internal and two outer mesh pockets - Rain cover with security tether protects the bag from the elements - Top exterior flap can be adjusted to carry a jacket - Mini-padlock, with extra keys, help secure your belongings in the bag - Internal structure maintains bag shape even when empty - Rigid internal structure is strong enough to lean on even when bag is empty - BR3400 measures 19 in. H X 14 in. W X 12 in. D (3,400 cubic inches cargo capacity) and holds one full-face helmet plus other cargo
Saddlemen BR3400 Sissy Bar Bag
out of 10
based on 5 reviews
Comment: Very nice bag, under seat mounting works great lot of room.
I really like this bag.
Comment: Having used many different kinds of traveling gear while touring for more than 30 years, this is a great bag. It fits right over the padded sissy bar and is held tight by 2 included straps that attach to the passenger peg mounts. No shifting or rocking. By placing 2 Velcro strips on the back of the bag, which faces forward, the back pad stays in place and is adjustable. The included rain hood is also a nice touch. Anyone would enjoy this bag.
Comment: I recently borrowed this bag from a friend for a trip I was making from TN to DE. I liked the bag so well I purchased one for myself. I had searched the internet and jafrum had the best price and free shipping. I ordered the bag on a Sun and it was delivered on Wed. Upon inspection of the bag I noticed the back rest pad had a small place where the stitching did not catch. I debated as to whether I was going to call Jafrum regarding this or just us some rabric glue and repair it. So i decided to contact them. I explained the problem and asked if perhaps they had a defective bag that they could just send me the pad from. The bag is too large to warrant sending the entire bag back for such a small thing. So he told me he would check with the warehouse and let me know via email what they had decided. This was on Wed evening. I never did hear anything back, which really did not surprise me. But what did surprise me was on the following Mon when I got home from work I had a brand new replacement pad waiting for me from Saddleman in the mail. So apparently Jafrum contacted Saddleman on my behalf and had the pad sent to me. Kudo's to both companies for excellent customer service.
Great Saddlemen Back Rest Bag
Comment: I bought this bag for a 2300 mile trip from Philadelphia to Nashville. I haven't gone on the trip yet, but in looking at the bag, it has everything I need. Between the built in backrest and lockdown mechanism, it's a great a great buy for the price. It has a ton of storage and quality craftsmanship. Definitely must have!!
Tons of space. Sturdy attachments.
Comment: When I was thinking about buying this bag, I was very concerned about how the bag would attach to my sissy bar. I am quite impressed with the way that the sleeve adjusts to just about any sissy bar. The mounting system is pretty ingenious, and easy to install. The bag is quite big. Although the bag mounts and dismounts in a flash, its probably too big to use a back pack. However, it looks great on my bike, and I can fit loads of stuff into its several pockets. I can even fit my full face! I use my bike to commute about 50 miles daily, and this bag makes it easy. I especially like the integrated back pad; super comfortable. Thanks to this bag. I can now always carry my chaps and leather jackets in case of bad weather. This my second saddlemen product, and I am very happy with this purchase.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).