Item Code : TourmasterSynergy2TextileGloves Color : Black Material : Textile with Goatskin Palm Brand : Tour Master Gender :Unisex
Tour Master Heated Glove Features:
Synergy 2.0 Gloves include the Power Lead Wiring Harness, Single Control
Rheostat and an extended V-Split Connector (Required when using Synergy Gloves
with Synergy Pant or Vest Liners).
- Comfort stretch fabric and goatskin palm construction with a Rainguard®
waterproof and breathable barrier
- Clarino® palm panel resists grip wear
- 100gm Polyfill insulation increases warmth and heat retention
- Lightweight and flexible carbon fiber heating elements provide consistent,
- A single rheostat is included and easily and accurately adjusts through a
range of temperatures (dual rheostat controller optional)
- Action expansion panels help fine-tune the fit and increase comfort
- Soft Bemberg interior lining
- Designed to be worn individually or connected to other Synergy® 2.0 garments
- 360º full circumference wrist closure
- Designed to operate in all weather conditions from a vehicle's 12-volt
- Warmth without bulk or discomfort, making for a safer, more enjoyable ride
- Lightweight, flexible steel fiber heating elements provide safe, even warmth
- Expanding side panels help fine tune the fit and increase comfort
- Water-resistant, single or dual rheostat available
Tour Master Heated Glove Size Chart:
Please measure across the palm of your hand starting at the top side of the base
of your thumb (see image chart) using a cloth tape measure and choose your size
from the chart below.Please note all measurements are in inches.Unisex sizes are
listed in Men’s Sizes. Women’s sizes are provided for cross reference.
Hand Measurement in Inches
Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Heated Gloves Reviews:
Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Heated Gloves
out of 10
based on 0 reviews
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).