Powerlet Atomic Skin Heated Jacket Liner with Wireless Remote and Controller.
Powerlet Atomic Skin Heated Jacket Liner Features
- Design offers climate protection and breathability in a stretchable, easy-to-wear garment
- Outer shell is constructed of a durable, weather-resistant, polyester blend fabric (95% polyester, 5% nylon), inner liner is 100% polyester and is complete with a heated collar (60% cotton, 40% polyester)
- Pro-Form stretch panels permit a more comfortable form fit to the entire body
- Features Microclimate Technology which utilizes carbon Nano-Core heating elements, producing the highest level of safe infrared heat with the lowest power consumption while maintaining a comfortable, even flow of body-encompassing heat
- Breast pocket offers storage of personal items and the rear pouch allows the jacket to fold into itself for storage
- Includes rechargeable wrist remote with a two-button interface to allow quick adjustments of up to five different comfort setting levels; remote can be paired with up to two garment controllers to allow for level adjustment with Atomic Skin™ pant liner, glove liner or socks (available separately)
- Garment controller operates from standard 12V electrical system and plugs into the pocket of jacket liner or pant liner (available separately)
- Includes wrist remote, garment controller, charging cable and USB adapter
Atomic Skin™ heated apparel cannot be paired or combined with any other brand of electrically heated apparel or control system.