Powerlet Atomic Skin Heated Pant Liner.
Powerlet Atomic Skin Heated Pant Liner Features
- Design offers climate protection and breathability in a stretchable, easy-to-wear garment
- Outer shell is constructed of a durable, weather-resistant, polyester blend fabric (95% polyester, 5% nylon), inner liner is 100% polyester and is complete with a heated collar (60% cotton, 40% polyester)
- Pro-Form stretch panels permit a more comfortable form fit to the entire body
- Features Microclimate Technology which utilizes carbon Nano-Core heating elements, producing the highest level of safe infrared heat with the lowest power consumption while maintaining a comfortable, even flow of body-encompassing heat
- Elastic waistband will not bind up under riding gear and hook-and-loop security tab allows fit adjustment
- Includes hip pocket for easy connection cable storage
- Zippered leg cuffs allow for easy connection to Atomic Skin™ sock liners
- Garment controller operates from standard 12V electrical system and plugs into the pocket of jacket liner or pant liner (available separately)
- Includes garment controller and Y-splitter cable to allow connection to other pieces of heated clothing
Atomic Skin™ heated apparel cannot be paired or combined with any other brand of electrically heated apparel or control system.