My husband loves them, very good for the money .
Milwaukee Boots - Milwaukee Road Captain Motorcycle Boots.
Milwaukee Road Captain Boots Features
- Riding 6-inches high, this durable pair provides instant comfort and that favorite pair of boots feel right out of the box
- The lace-up design is enhanced by a metal buckle and accents on the toe and heel for a little added style so you look great on and off your bike
- With non-marking rubber outsoles you'll have oil- and slip-resistant traction for solid footing on a variety of terrains
- Milwaukee's advanced construction system Freedom Flex is what makes these boots stand out from the pack and make Milwaukee a leader in roadway gear
- This system features specially crafted midsoles that conform to the natural bend and arch of your foot as you ride or walk
- That means no pain or blisters and reliable comfort that lasts mile after mile
- Inside you'll find a removable full-cushion insole (easy cleaning!) that softens each step for the added support you need during long hours on your feet
Milwaukee Road Captain Boots Sizing
Measuring Instructions :
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot ( from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Find the closest measurement, in inches, that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
Ensure Accuracy :
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Fit to the larger of the two.
|Determine Standard/Wide Shoes|
|U.S Men's Shoe Size||D (Medium/Standard)||EE Wide|
Most Helpful Reviews :
I got this for him as a Christmas present, because he needed a new pair. I was worried about the size but they fit him well. I have the women's style got them 3 years ago, and they have held up really well, so I decided to get these boots for him. The style is what he wanted and the price is great. We ride a lot and he needs a boot that will last. The soles are good and grip the ground well. The boot is good quality leather. Money well spent.
Excellent pair of boots!!! very comfortable, Great construction! Great looking.
Hi there I have 2 brand new Harley boots. These have more selections and good fit out of the box. Cant wait to see when there broken in fully.
Its only been a month so I can't speak to durability yet but as far as design and construction- they're awesome. Well crafted with good materials. Good stiching and hardware. Even better than the Harley version because the strap buckle is mounted on a snap. The zipper is plastic but is high quality. For this price they appear to be a fantastic bargain.
Great pair of boots, they were just little stiif but comfortable out of the box. Shipping was fast. Look like a very durable pair of boots, great craftmanship.
Others say you can wear these right out of the box and you can, but they are stiff especially around the upper. I like them so far but like I said they are stiff not lose and comfy like the pair I retired after 35K miles of riding. Braking and shifting will take some getting use too.
Fit great right out of the box. They feel as though they are already broken in.My buddies can't beleive the deal I got.
Very pleased with these boots they were worn-in comfort right out of the box. arrived 3 days after the order was placed, I am pleased all the way around.
Was pleasantly surprised by how comfortable the boots were. They are nice looking and look to wear well
For the price these boots are outstanding. Will buy another pair in the future.
Very fast shipping. The boots are sturdy and quite comfortable. They look chunky and heavy, but I was surprised at how fairly light and easy to wear they are. Have only worn them several times, so I am still breaking them in. Highly recommended, love that they have wide and extra wide sizes, especially for my big clod hoppers! Well done Jafrum.
Sizing is right on, but I find that the tongue of the boot moves around too much and the height of the area around the toes and instep is pretty extreme. I fixed that with a gel insert. over all a decent MC boot that seems quite tough. Break in period looks like it will take some time. Tread is excellent even under adverse conditions (gravel, oil, etc.)
HAVE TROUBLE GETTING BOOTS WIDE ENOUGH BUT THESE ARE GREAT.ZIPPER MAKES EASY ON AND OFF PLEASED FOR THE PRICE.GOOD TRACTION AND THE HEEL IS GOOD FOR BACKING UP BIG CRUISER
Looks nice and very comfortable! Irreplaceable for stylish bike owners!
From Ordering,Shipping, and delivery... Good Job! Boots are great ( a little stiff, need some break in time ) Already been getting on-lookers asking where I got my boots? Thanks Jafrum
Very Good boots. Comfortable right out of the box. So far, so good. We will see, how the stand up, over time. Good looking boots!!
Quick shipping. I really like these boots. They are comfortable and easy to get on and off with the side zipper. The sole really get a good grip. Very nice boots!
I LOVE these boots! Comfortable, well made and they look fantastic. The leather is so pliable that the typical "brek in" period is virtually non existant. They don't offer much in terms of breathability, but it's nothing that some good socks and odor-eaters can't handle! If you are comparing these to other boots (such as Harley)...STOP NOW. Save your money, purchase these bad boys and enjoy! Measure your foot before you purchase...sizes are DEAD ON with the measurements.
I usually wear a 9.5 EEE but that is hard to find so my normal everyday walmart boot is always a 10. For this boot I was worried about buying something I'm not trying on so I ordered a 10 EE. I think that was perfect. it is a little loose but I'll add an arch support and it should be perfect.... nice boot ... great style ... well made.