Item Code: AFXFX39DSSolid Brand: AFX Helmets Model: FX-39DS Color: Pearl White,Black,Silver,Hi-Visibility Yellow,Flat Black Certifications: DOT, ECE-22.05 Shell: Aerodynamic shell design is constructed of lightweight composite
AFX Helmet Features:
- Hypo-allergenic and antimicrobial nylon liner and cheek pads, all of which are
removable and washable
- Optically correct, compound-curved, scratch-resistant and protects against
- Flip-up, flush fit, quick-release shield can be used with or without the visor
(includes side cover kit for shield-only use)
- Shield can be removed for open-face riding or goggle use
- Ample ear cavity space for speakers
- Advanced ventilation system with chin, side, rear and forehead vents
- A clear coat finish to protect pant and graphics
AFX Helmet Size Chart:
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD.Determine the circumference of the widest part of your
head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's
head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest
measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the
greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest
testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the
chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to
wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your
correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
6 3/4-6 7/8
21 1/4"-21 5/8"
7 1/4-7 3/8
7 1/2-7 5/8
7 3/4-7 7/8
8 1/4-8 3/8
8 1/2-8 5/8
26 3/4"-27 1/8"
AFX FX-39DS Dual Sport Helmet.
out of 10
based on 12 reviews
Comment: I really like this helmet, but if you have fat cheesk you might have to replace the cheek pads (easy to do) . It fits my head well, great visibility and well made.
Dual Sport Motorcycle Helmet
Comment: This is a great dual sport helmet, good fit and finish. I very happy I got it.
AFX FX 39 Dual Sport Helmet
Comment: I purchased a pair of FX39 dual sport helmets after my fly trekker was damaged falling from a 7ft shelf onto concrete floor. The AFX is an identical shell, however the interior is much more comfortable and the "quick release" latch system is much nicer than d rings. The only negative is the breath guard that diverts your breath from fogging the shield is too small for my big nose. I had to trim it a bit. Other than that the helmet is excellent quality and very comfortable. I greatly prefer it to the fly trekker, Joe Rocket dual sport and for people with big heads (XXL) it fits better than the Shoei Hornet or Arai XD 3.
AFX FX39 DS Helmet - Nice Helmets
Comment: This is a great helmet. I can't wear most helmets because they all seem to put pressure on my forehead. I guess I have an oblong shaped head. This helmet is the first one I've come across that fit me and didn't cost like 500.00. I'm very pleased. I use it on my ATV/UTV. I can skip the goggles because of the built in face shield. I'm gonna get the tinted shield for those bright sun lit days. But you can wear sunglasses under the helmet too w/o problem.
AFX FX Dual Sport Helmet
Comment: The helmet was comfortable. Looks great. Found out that the clear visor + my sunglasses leads to polarized distortion. Lots of wind noise. With visor on expect severe buffeting. Venting was great. Overall I would reccomend this helmet for adventure riding, or even cruising the backroads, but take the visor off for extended driving of 55M.P.H.
Dual Sport AFX-39 Helmet
Comment: This is a great helmet and great fit for my XXL head. It is perfect while riding my KLR for on and off road uses.
AFX Dual Sport Helmet
Comment: This works awesome for dual sport adventures. Red is glossy not matte (hard to tell from pic). Would def recommend.
Excellent Adventure Helmet
Comment: Finally got to test ride my new helmet today. It was shipped rapidly, I just had no time. Fit: excellent, the cheekpads are a little snug for me though. Visor stays in position and the venting is EXCELLENT (over 100 F here today). Quick Release fastening is superb, even works well with gloves on. Try that with a D Ring helmet. I chose the Hi Viz yellow, and yes, it is vizable... for miles. Great helmet, Excellent service....
AFX FX-39DS Dual Sport Helmet Solid
Comment: I really like the helmet. It is comfortable and a great deal for a great price. It is not too heavy, which is always an issue. The only thing for me is that I have a very small head and I went with a small instead of an XS, since I ordered on-line. Wish I'd gone smaller.
AFX DS Hi-Vis Helmet
Comment: I bought the hi vis yellow and love it. This is my second AFX dual sport helmet and I love both of them. The yellow does not stay hi vis like it first was shipped. The sun fades it to a regular yellow. Other than that it is an awesome helmet and I would recommend it to anyone.
AFX FX-39DS Helmet
Comment: This is my 2nd one of these, as I was very impressed with the first one . Great fit and finish, with a comfortable interior. Quiet at normal highway speeds, with good ventilation. Overall excellent helmet at very reasonable price.
Helmet Sizing is not accurate.
Comment: This helmet runs big. I bought the XL and it was too big so I now have the LG and it fits perfect. I have a lot of experience with helmets /not my first rodeo.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).