I was looking to get another jacket to have on hand during the hotter days here in sunny San Diego and this one seems like a good option. It was heavier than expected but could be viewed as a good thing as that means quality products were used in producing it. The SE Armor isn't very noticed and the pre-bent arms are nice to help keep a rider posture (I ride a KTM 390 Duke). The side pockets are a little smaller than I would like which kind of make it hard to get stuff when using gloves, but it should be known that there are A LOT of pockets. This includes one in the front (Which I use for my garage door opener), and a few pockets on the inside (One of which is designed for a media device so you can plug in head phones. So let me go over some things to consider for military riders:
1. The liner is thick - Which is good for if it's cold, but when considering what size you should get I would consider looking into getting once size larger than the measured size since you aren't riding with JUST a T-shirt on under. This really plays into effect when putting in your arms, that's the part that is a bit form fitting.
2. Arm Pockets - If you happen to have a uniform that has arm pockets it can be a bit annoying because the tend to get caught up and the flaps have to be pushed down otherwise it'll feel strange.
Overall I'm happy with the value and how the jacket feels, if I had a chance I would def. go with one size large just to meet my needs.
Mens Black Mesh Motorcycle Jacket with CE Armor.
Mens Black Mesh Motorcycle Jacket with CE Armor Features
- Mesh shell for free airflow
- Removable thermal liner
- C.E. rated protectors in shoulders and elbows
- Removable back protector pad with pocket for optional C.E. protector
- 2 waist level pocket and 1 chest pocket
- 1 gun pocket and a zippered pocket inside the jacket
- Pocket for audio devise/ accessories on thermal liner
- Zippered sleeve adjusters
- Adjustable hook and loop waistband for a custom fit
- Reflective piping on the jacket for better visibility
- Dual button snap adjustments on both arms for a secure fit with armor
Mens Black Mesh Motorcycle Jacket with CE Armor Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your chest in inches using a cloth tape measure and add 1 if the measurement is an odd number to get the next even number and choose the size from the chart below.
|Size||Chest (in)||Length (in)||Sleeve (in)|
Most Helpful Reviews :
I was super pleased with the product. I cannot believe the quality for what I paid. It fits perfectly and with the liner, I will be able to ride in the Fall when temperatures drop. I would highly recommend.
I'm totally shocked at how great this jacket and the service and shipping turned out. I actually thought all these great reviews were too good to be true but I found out first hand. I will be a return customer. Thank you. The jacket is very good quality, zippers etc, fits perfect and has plenty of pockets.
We bought 2 of these jackets, one for my wife and one for me. We like the armor in them and the coolness of the mesh. The price was a very good value. My only criticism is the forearms are tight and don't breathe as I would like them too.
My wife and I are extremely pleased with our purchase. They fit perfectly and seemed to be well made. Delivery was very prompt. We will definitely be shopping at Jafrum again.
I'm 5' 9" and 225 lbs. with a bit of a belly and have a tough time finding jackets that fit well. This jacket fits me perfectly. It looks great too. Airflow is very good. I haven't worn it riding yet but when I tried it on inside I could feel a breeze from the ceiling fan. Sizing is pretty accurate. The chart recommended a large for me but I went with an XL for extra room for layering. I would definitely recommend this jacket and at $64.95 it's a steal!